Chapter 18 Construction of New Stage

I woke up in the morning by my noisy alarm clock. I slammed down on the snooze button and it stopped beeping. I grabbed my iPod (which had been charging all night,) sitting on my small table that held my lamp and alarm clock. I pressed the home button and the device came to the lock screen all charged up. I pulled the charger out of the bottom of the iPod and sat up.
I walked to the bathroom, and took a quick shower.
I put on some clothes to look like my regular self. I wore a regular purple old navy shirt, and some jeans that had rips at my knees. Later I put on make-up and when my hair dried, I curled it so that it looked wavy. I looked at the time and I found out it was 10:24 a.m.
I nodded and ate breakfast. This mornings breakfast was eggs, an English muffin, and some milk. Soon later it became 10:48 a.m. I grabbed my fully charged iPod and slid it into my pocket. I slipped on my jacket and walked out the door to my car. It was a quick 20 minute or so ride to Freddy Fazbears Pizza. I finally reached the place and entered the doors. The construction people would be here at like 12:00 p.m. At least I think that's what that guy said.
I walked through the restraunt and passed the tables. I looked over at the stage and found the animatronics running towards me, screaming my name. I screeched when they all tumbled over me. I stood up, wiped off my jacket and laughed, they did as well.
Bonnie and Freddy adjusted their bow tie. Chica straightened her Lets Eat bib.
And last Foxy twisted his hook around, tightening it. I turned on my iPod and it was now 11:13 a.m. "What do you guys wanna do? We have like an hour until they come."
"I don't know? Hang around, play some games, perform?" Freddy replied. "Sure." I smiled. After the past hour we played games and the guys/gal performed on stage again, saying their own motto and stuff. I sat at a booth lying against Bonnie playing Geometry Dash.
Geometry Dash is a skill game where you are a block who has to survive and avoid these obstacles like spikes, walls, etc.
I was doing a mode called Base After Base. I personally love this mode!
I got to about 40% and then came through this tunnel that led the backgrounds black and the scenery with platforms all over. To Bonnie, this looked impossible.
"Oh...oh! Watch out!" He yelped. I paused the game and looked back at him. "Bonnie, I know what I'm doing bro." I said laughing. He just laughed and kept watching me play.
I finally died and turned to him, "wanna give it a try?" I asked. "S-sure, I'll never win though. And I'm never gonna be as good as you." He laughed. I handed the iPod device to Bonnie and watched him play. Soon later, Balloon Boy came up to watch. As well as the other animatronics later on. I let Bonnie and the others play for a bit, then discovered the construction people at the door.
The first to walk in was a young man.
And I'll tell ya, he kinda looked cute...
He walked up to me and said, "I'm Zack. What's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Victoria." I gulped. "Cool name." He replied and winked at me. I smiled back.
"So where do you wanna build this stage and room?" Zack asked. "Oh, towards the back of the building." I assured him, pointing down the hallway.
Zack walked down the hallway and smiled. "Wow! I'm truly surprised I remember this place." He smiled at me.
Bonnie looked up from my iPod. Freddy walked up to Zack and gripped his shoulders. He starred into his hazel-like eyes and said, "yep. Hello again young Zack Beverly."
We were all truly amazed by this. "How do you remember my name??!!"
"Zack, we remember all our children." Freddy replied and smiled, letting go of his construction shirt.
Bonnie's POV
Soon later, Victoria entered the room. "They said they don't want us to enter that room until they are done with construction." She said.
I nodded and looked back down at the device. I've gotta say, I was doing very good at Geometry Dash.
"I'm gonna go walk around for a bit guys, be around soon." Victoria said walking down the hallway. All my fellow animatronics ignored her and watched me play. She left the room without a peep.
Victorias POV
I walked down the long, thin hallway for a bit. I was bored, and I was getting sick of Geometry Dash.
I looked at all the pictures that children drew of the animatronics. They were so cute. I kept inspecting the drawings when all of a sudden, a figure swooped down at me from the ceiling, right to my face.
Everything.Went.Black...!

Hey guys, Madusa here!

Ok, I found out how to italicize and bold. I'm good on that lol! But who do you think the figure was? It's pretty obvious I think. lol! Write your answer in the comments section. ;P

Update!

OMG THANKS GUYS! I just got off of wattpad and had like 653 views on this book, I got back on wattpad and it had 693 views! Thanks guys for all your support! I appreciate it!