Chapter 9, A New Day and A New Future!

I followed Foxy back to the backstage area where he would be fixed, and be all brand new! Through the hours of working on Foxy, the animatronics were busy. They have been roaming around a lot. And of course Chica went to get more pizza. But Bonnie stayed by me like the whole entire time. After two hours or more, Foxy was brand new. His detached arm was now attached, and his arms and legs were sown back together.

   Foxys eye was put back in place and his jaw was tightened because it was loose. Also the hole that has been in his chest was sown up. You could no longer see his endoskeleton. "I feel all new!" Foxy screeched. When Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie seen all the progress we did they yelped. Foxy looked greater than ever! "Now we only had to fix one more!" Frank said as Freddy started sneeking out of the room quietly.

   "Freddy?" I spoke laughing. He turned around and sighed and slightly laughed. "We have to fix you buddy!" I said smiling. "Victoria, you work on Freddy and I'm gonna go make us breakfast. I'm starving!" Frank said as my stomach growled. "Alright!" I said looking at my growling stomach. "Freddy, come on buddy! We gotta get this done." I said. "Fine..." He mumbled.

    Freddy layed on the table and I shut him down. "Alright, lets get started." I said as Bonnie sat nearby. First I got the dent out of his face from when Bonnie punched him. Then I hooked the extra wires together. Then I sewn all the cuts and rips that were in Freddy. Last I filled a black sticky liquid that turns into a solid once it drys into Freddys cutted nose.

   I'm actually surprised I fixed Freddy in under thirty minutes! Then I turned back on Freddy. He awoke and said:

"Hey Kids! Good to see you again! I here with Bonnie, Chica, and yours truly Freddy Fazbear!" I grunted. "What?" Freddy asked. "Nothing, just you said your line from when your on stage." I bursted out laughing. "Well of course!" Freddy chuckled.

   "Ok, lets go to the kitchen guys." I said to Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Foxy. "Breakfast should be done by now!" I giggled. We all walked down the halls to the kitchen. When we reached the kitchen Frank stood there, still looked like he was making pancakes. "Oh good! Your done with Freddy!" Frank said cheerfully. "Yep." I replied with a nod.

   "Ok go into the dining area. Breakfast should be done very soon." Frank said happily. While we walked into the dining room, Chica stayed in the kitchen and made pizza AGAIN!
   When we entered the dining area, the tables were shiny, and there were streamers hanging from the ceilings! I think Frank meant to surprise us. It was beautiful! That whole time I worked on Freddy, Frank was probably working on this. "Woah!" Bonnie blurted out in amazement. "This looks better than ever before!" Freddy said astonished. "Look at meh cove!" Foxy said shrieking. We all looked over at Pirates Cove and seen the 'Out of Order' sign now changed to 'Pirates Cove.'

   "Foxy! Your opening!" I yelped. "You'll finally be able to perform for children again!" Freddy smiled. Foxy just stood there, leaning forwards about to fall on his face, his mouth was wide open. "Foxy?" Bonnie said waving his hand in front of Foxys face. "Foxy!!!" Freddy said shaking Foxy.

   "Yea, guys I'm here, its just..." He started tearing up. "I finally get perform again!" Foxy said covering his eyes. We all smiled. Freddy leaned in closer to Foxys ear, "welcome back!" Foxy quickly turned and squeezed Freddy. "Its good to be back!" He yelled crying. Freddy hugged Foxy back, "its good to have you back laddie!" Freddy said making his best pirate accent.

   The room got quiet, Foxy and Freddy were still hugging. "Aww, thats cute!" Frank said holding plates of pancakes laughing. Foxy lifted his ears and ran at Frank. "Frank! Thank you so much!" Foxy said running at Frank. "Foxy wait! I got pancakes!" Frank yelled. Foxy quickly stopped and ran to a jog then to a walk.

   Frank walked to a long clean table and sat down the plates of pancakes. "Be right back, I have more!" Frank said smiling then walked out of the room. Chica then walked into the room holding a pizza on a large plate. She sat it down on the table also. "Try my pizza guys." Chica said eager to know how good it was. I was the first to grab a piece. I took a bite and my eyes got wide.

   "This is delicious! How did you learn how to cook like that!" I yelped. "A chef never reveals her secrets." Chica replied wiping off her hands smiling. "Well this is better than delicious!" I said smiling at Chica. She blushed. "Its no biggy, I make pizza all the time! Actually for the last few years I have been making pizza." She said with a flash back.

   Bonnie sat in a chair next to me and put his hands on his cheeks staring at something. "Bonnie what are you looking at?" I questioned. It took him a bit but he finally got it out. "We've known you for a bit now Victoria. Nows the time to tell you our secret." Bonnie said with down face. He handed me a newspaper that was labeled 1987 on it. I began to read it. There were numerous things about 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza' on the news ad. When I got to this article my heart sank.

Hey guys, Madusa here!

New Chapter! =P