Chapter 1, New Job Application?

I woke up in the morning and walked outside to get the mail. I ran outside and I was still in my pj's and I had crazy hair! I opened the mailbox door and grabbed out all the mail inside the mailbox. Then I ran inside, hoping that no one saw me in my pj's. When I got inside I got a couple checks and bills, then I reached a magazine. The magazine had a job application on the front,

   'Freddy Fazbears Pizza-Now hiring security officer. $120 per week, be at the pizza place by 11:00 o'clock, shift starts at 12:00 o'clock midnight until 6:00 o'clock in the morning.'

-Be at pizza place at 3:00 o'clock on Sunday the 24th for meeting!- 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza is located on Huron St. You will see a sign that says, 'Now Hiring Security Officer!'

  I decided to take the job! By the way, my name is Victoria Eymer and I draw for a living. I sell my drawings but I don't make enough money that way. That's why I was looking for a job. I am a 20 year old girl that lives in my own home. I live in Montgomery Alabama. I looked at the clock on my wall and it was 12:00 o'clock. I had about two and a half hours to get ready. I took a shower and then dried myself off. Then I waited for my hair to dry and put on some clothes. I wore a red long sleeved shirt with a black dress scarf, jeans and red designer boots.

   I put on mascara and lipstick, some eye shadow and put in my contacts. Then when my hair was dried, I curled my hair into wavy curls like the waves in an ocean. I went to the kitchen and made myself cereal and I had a banana. I poured some Trix cereal into a bowl and added milk and a spoon. I sat down at the table with my bowl and banana and ate. When I was done with my cereal, I put my bowl into the sink and threw awayaway my banana peel. abbed my purse off of the cupboard and grabbed my keys to my car. I walked down the steps of the porch of my house and found my car parked inside the garage. I walked into the garage and opened the garage door with an automatic controller. When the door opened I came to the car and opened the door. I sat down on the cold seat and sat my purse on the passengers side.

   I put the keys into the transmission and the car roared to life. I backed out of the garage into the driveway onto the pavement of the road. Then I used my automatic controller to close the garage door. Then I drove off to go to the meeting. When I arrived at the pizza place I had seen the sign they were talking about in the newspaper ad. I grabbed my keys out of the transmission and grabbed my purse. I put the keys into my purse and put my purse onto my shoulder. Then I got out of the car and closed the door. I walked inside of the pizza place and I was confronted by a cash register and a counter. There was no one here. I looked around the room when I yelled, "Is anyone here? I saw a job application in a newspaper and I came!" No one answered. "Hey! Yea, come in here!" A voice yelled from behind the corner.

   I started walking around the corner and found myself in a huge room that had long tables with party hats on them. There was a stage that had puppet like animals on it. I saw a man sitting in a chair at one of the tables with paper forms in front of him. I walked up to him and sat down in a chair across from him. "Hello! Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza, best pizza place in the city! So I hear your here for a job application?" The man said.

"Yes, now what do I have to do to sign up?" I said. "Just sign these papers!" The man said cheerfully. "Alright!" I said signing the paper. "Ok, now I will show you what you will be doing tonight!" The man said standing up. I stood up and followed him. We walked over to the stage with the animals on it. "These are the main mascots of the place. They are called 'Animatronics!'" The animatronic things were like as tall as me!

   "This is Chica. She is a chicken that wears a bib that says, 'Let's Eat!' "That looks like a duck?" I questioned. "Yea, everyone says that!" The man said. "This is Bonnie, he has a red electric guitar that he plays during the day. And this is ol' Freddy! He is the main mascot, as said in the name. He wears a black bow and a black top hat, he also holds a microphone." The man said. "Over here is Foxy!" The man hollered as he opened a curtain that revealed a Fox. "Foxy is a pirate fox!" The man said. Foxy had a pirates hook on his hand and an eye patch that blocked one eye. Foxy was used as a character, but after 'The Bite of 87' he was never used! The man said silently. What was he talking about, 'The Bite of 87?' "Now I will show you were you will be staying tonight!" The man said walking. I followed him down this long hallway until we reached a room. The room we walked into had pictures on the wall and a door on each side. On each side, the door had buttons, one labeled, 'Door' and the other, 'Light'.

   "What are these buttons for?" I asked. The man looked at the buttons and pushed the 'Light' button. A bright light came on in the hallway. Then he pushed the labeled 'Door' button. A big metal covered door closed us in. "These buttons are used when you are here." The man said in a deep voice. Then the man grabbed a tablet from off of the counter and took it up to his face. "This is a camera to check all the rooms! Check all the rooms over and over again. Tonight a man who leaves a recorded message will guide you on what to do. You have to watch the rooms carefully! And remember you will be here for six hours!" The man spoke sharply. "Ok, thank you sir!" I said feeling a little bit scared. "No problem, now leave, go get some sleep for tonight!" The man said pushing me out of the room. The man handed me a shirt with a badge on it's shoulder. "Wear this tonight!" The man said.

   I walked out of the pizza place and walked to my car, opened the door, and sat down the the seat. I grabbed my keys out of my purse and started the engine. When I got home, I had lunch, then changed my clothes into my pj's and brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

Hey guys, Madusa here!

Very super horribly sorry guys!!! Well somehow all my progress that I have made on my story all got deleted and I had to redo all of it! Very very sorry, but I got it back! I made the whole chapter over even though I didn't feel like it! Well here it is!!! Tada!!! -Madusa