Chapter 20 The Opening

Mangle and I were starting to walk out of the kitchen when all of a sudden, the Golden Freddy suit appeared right in front of us. We both gasped and Mangle jumped up onto me. Of course, she hurt from her endoskeleton. He just sat there, his arms, head and body slouching, staring at the floor.
I sat Mangle to the floor and leaned in closer to him. "Why is he here?" I ask.

"I don't know! I barely know anything about him!" She spoke terrified. "Hmm..." I hummed and touched his arm.

He then looked up at me and Mangle. Freaky, white eyes stared at us. Before we could react, he disappeared. We stared at the floor, unable to say anything.

I looked at Mangle, "ok, that was weird?" She looked at me, "yea! Totally!" She replied.

We continued walking out of the kitchen and headed towards where the front doors and stage was.

Bonnie appeared in the hallway before us. He looked at me shocked, "get away from her!" He yelled at Mangle. He ran up to us and pulled me away from her. "Are you ok?" Bonnie said turning to me. "Yea, I'm fine... And you leave Mangle alone." I spoke.

Bonnie let go of me, "WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LEAVE HER ALONE???" He yelled. I turned to Mangle, "I'm giving her another chance." I said and smiled at her. She tilted her head and smiled back.

Now, Freddy came into view and seen Mangle and us. "What is she doing here?" He asked stressed out. "I'm giving her another chance..." I replied. Freddy just stood there, not able to speak. "Yea I know, I don't trust her either..." Bonnie whispered to Freddy.

"Hey! I heard that!" Mangle said and looked down. I walked up to her and grabbed her red cheeks, "Don't worry, I trust ya." I said to Mangle.

I turned to the others, "please can you trust her?" I said. "Please..." Bonnie and Freddy looked at each other and sighed. "Ok, fine..." They said at the same time.

I smiled, "I knew I could make you guys say yes." I said in my mind. "How are the guys doing with the new stage?" I asked walking down the hall.

"We never seen?" Freddy replied. "Well let's go check." I said starting down the hall. We entered the stage room and Zack was standing there. I walked up to him. "Where have you been?" He asked confused.

"Oh, just walking around..." I lied. "Ok, cool." We stood there for a minute, then he asked, "who is this?" Pointing to Mangle. "Oh, this is Mangle. She was a fox, but until the children at the old place tore her apart, she became like this..."

Mangle raised her hand into the air and waved it around. "Hello." She said smiling. "And it is true... Children did pull me apart." She looked down to the floor. "Oh don't worry, I know. someone who could fix this." Zack said pulling up Mangles head. "Really!" She screeched and raised up her ears.

"Yes, my cousins dad is very good with engineering and electronics. I bet he could fix you." Zack replied. Mangle smiled, she would be back on stage.

Time Skip-Three Days Later.

Mangle was taken to Zacks cousins dad's workshop. He started working on her instantly, and after 3 days passed, Mangle was brand new! She had an actual body and her endoskeleton head was no longer hanging out to her shoulders side. He gave her a new eye that matched with the other one.

She had a tail now and pink fur on her chest. She was now going to perform on stage. And she was happy about that.

Also the new stage and room was built. The toy animatronics stood on the stage and waited for children to perform to.

Toy Bonnie and I finally made up and became friends. When the stage was built, he changed somehow.

And a day later, we reopened the place. Children of all ages came and watched the original and toy animatronics play and sing.

I also made Marionette have a position to do. He was more like the prize puppet and he would give presents to the children if they were good. BB, (Balloon Boy) gave children balloons and plushies in exchange for tokens.

Foxy worked in his cove. He told tales of him sailing the Seven Seas, (even though it didn't happen) and he played tag with children. He also played treasure hunt where he would hide a treasure chest somewhere throughout the pizza place and children would have to find it.

Whenever the animatronics are done performing, they play arcade games with children and do other stuff with them. I stayed being the security guard, I wanted to hang out with my friends. The place was turning out to be pretty cool.
----------------------------------------------
Hey Guys, Madusa here!

I think I'm done with this book. What do u think? I have no ideas and no one will give me ideas. So I think I'm gonna be done with this book. I will write more, don't worry. But this is the end of this book. Thank you for reading it and I will see ya later! 😊😉
-Madusa

THE END!