Chapter 14, The Performance

"What now?" Chica asked. "How about we have some pizza!" Bonnie said smiling at Chica. "PIZZAAAAAAAAA!!! YES PIZZAAAAAAAAA!!!" Chica screamed and we all covered our ears. "My god, she really wants pizza!" My mom whispered to me. "Believe me, she always does!" I whispered back laughing.

   Chica ran for the kitchen to go make some pizza. "Victoria?" Freddy said. "Yes?" I replied looking at him. "Follow me for a second." He said walking towards the stage. I followed with a reply of, "Ok."

   We walked behind the curtain and Freddy whispered into my ear, "Do you mind later on if we do a little performance?" He asked smiling. "What kind of performance?" I asked confused. "Like a singing and music one. We are gonna sing our theme song." He said back smiling.

   "You guys have a theme song?" I asked. "Yep! Its pretty cool. We've never done this song during the day when children are present but we've been planning to do this for you." He said just as Bonnie entered the curtain. "What are you guys chatting about back here?" He asked, his bunny ears flopping over his eyes.

  "The performance." Freddy answered Bonnies question. "Oh yea. When are we gonna do it?" He asked Freddy. "I wanna do it when your mom leaves Victoria. I just want you to hear it, besides Frank, he's heard us practice our song before." Freddy explained. "Ok cool! I'll go ask my mom when she will leave. I really wanna hear your song!" I yelped running towards my mom.

   "Hehe, she sound like a five year old saying, 'I really wanna hear your song!" Bonnie said laughing. Freddy rolled his eyes. "Dude, were still like children. We died at young ages so technically we are still the age we died at..." Freddy said and walked behind me. Bonnie rolled his eyes and followed.

   "Mom, when are you gonna leave?" I asked. "Well, I got to get home. I have groceries in the car so... Pretty quick." She said back. Chica came running out of the kitchen with a big cardboard box. She sat it down on the table and lifted up the top. "Try it guys!" She said to everyone. Everyone grabbed a slice of pizza and munched down on it.

   A while after, they got ready to perform. Frank worked the spotlights and shone them down onto the characters when they sung. They all got ready, I sat in a nearby chair and watched. Heres how it went:

   The room was dark. All I could see was the small dim lights from the animatronics eyes on stage. The room remained dark, then Freddy let out 4 deep laughs, right as Freddy began to sing the spotlight shown down on his body.

   "Were waiting every night

to finally roam and invite

newcomers to play with us

for many years we've been all alone.

We're forced to be still and play

the same songs we've known since that day

an imposter took our life away.

Now we're stuck here to decay!"

   The room blasted out with lights and it revealed Bonnie rocking his red electric guitar, Chica played the drums, and Freddy singing.

   "Please let us get in!

Don't lock us away!

We're not like what your thinking!"

Then Bonnie began to sing a part.

   "We are poor little souls."

Then Chica sang.

"Who have lost all control."

   Then it came back to Freddy.

"And we're forced to take that roll!