Chapter 11, Wheres The Manager?

Where was the manager? He wasn't in the kitchen. He was probably in the dining room eating, wondering where we we're. "Guys, wheres the manager?" I asked confused. "Lets check the dining area." Bonnie then said.

   We all walked into the dining room, the manager wasn't at the tables, or anywhere. "Hum..." I quietly said. "Where could Frank be?" Foxy said. "I really don't know?" Chica replied.

   Freddy looked down at the floor. "Oh no! No, no, no, no!" He said running for the stage. "Freddy whats wrong?" I said running after him. "The Marionettes gotten to him!" He yelled. "What do you mean, 'gotten to him?" I asked still jogging after Freddy. "The Marionette has the manager! He's captured him!" Freddy yelled now entering the big red curtain.

   I entered next. When I looked over at the Marionettes box, the Marionette was covering Franks mouth so he couldn't breath and held him tight so he couldn't get away. "Marionette! What are you doing!!!" Freddy yelped looking at the puppet.

   "This man is getting revenge! Ever since you woke me up, I found him and captured him. He will know how it feels to be shut down!" Marionette yelled. Frank had no idea what he'd meant. Soon Frank started dimming his eyes. Marionette wasn't allowing him to breath!

   "Leave him alone! Why were you even saying, 'he will know what it feels like to get shut down?" Freddy asked walking closer to him. Bonnie, Chica and Foxy came bashing into me from behind. "At the old position of where this pizza place was, Frank couldn't afford to keep the newer animatronics like the 'Toy' ones. So he scrapped them all out and kept you guys.

   Frank here was going to scrap me out to. But if it wasn't for me being a 'Prize Puppet' whom gives children presents for tickets. I was pretty useful. He was going to scrap me just like those other pieces of plastic!" Marionette screamed. "Horrible mistake!" The puppet said smiling. Freddy took more steps closer to Marionette. "You'd better let him go!" Freddy said taking more steps. "Oh I will, once he's left this world and went into another world." Marionette said laughing. Frank eyes were closed now and his arms and head went limp.

   Freddys face came to a horrid expression. He shot his eyes to a mean look and charged for Marionette. "Leave him alone!" Freddy yelled as he punched the Marionettes box. "Never Freddy! I don't want to do this but you've left me no choice!" Marionette said as he held out his arm. A electric-like lightning bolt shot from his hand into Freddy. Freddy froze then fell to the floor, his eyes were closed. Marionette had dropped Frank now. Frank lies lifeless on the floor.

   "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I yelled stepping closer to his box. "I stole his spirit. Anyone else?" Marionette asked with a wide smile. Chica grabbed me and wimpered. "Whats he gonna do with us?" She whispered tearing up. "I'm not sure Chica. But leave it to me." I walked up to the mysterious puppet. "Do whatever you want with me, just leave them alone." I hesitated and pointed to the animatronics.

   "Oh, I couldn't deary. I can only steal their souls. Well I could steal yours but I would get shut down. Police would find out the crime.

   "Just don't hurt them!" I stressed tearing up.

   "Its so fun messing with them." The puppet said like he wasn't even listening to me.

   "Did you hear me clearly?" I said getting more stressed.

   "Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something?" He replied messing with me, smiling.

   My face turned red, I soon began to get very angry.

"Is there something wrong?" He said smiling.

   "Do you think?!?" I yelled at him.

   "Oh, someones angry!" He said now laughing.

   Then I let out all my rage. I jumped for the puppet, knocking us both into the box and closing the top of it. I could hear a thud thud thud , outside of the box, it must of been the animatronics footsteps running towards us very fast. It was pitch black inside the box. I punched the Marionette in the face a few times.

   I had scratches on my face from his long sharp fingers. Then he kept poking my face over and over saying,

   "How do you like it? How do you like it? How do you like it?"

   I then grabbed his finger and kept poking himself back.

   "Why are you poking yourself? Why are you poking yourself? Why are you poking yourself?"

   We were practically acting like 2 year olds! Poking each other in the faces. Just then light flooded the box. We both looked up and seen the animatronics standing there.

   Bonnie picked me up and pulled me out. Foxy did the same but pulled out Marionette. Bonnie and Foxy held us away from each other because we were both slapping hands, trying to hit each other.

   "Guys! Stop!" Chica screeched. Both Marionette and I crossed our arms and made angry looks at each other. "Theres no need to fight guys." Bonnie said. Marionette and I just stood there in the animatronics huge hands staring at each other with demonic eyes.

  "I hate you!" Marionette blurted out. "I hate you more!" I yelled back. (I swear, if we'd kept acting like 2 year olds! XD) "Puppet, bring back Freddy!" Chica yelled. "No! He'll hate me!" He screeched. "Yharr, he already hates you lattie!" Foxy said with a laugh.

   The puppet rolled his eyes and looked over at Freddy. He rolled his eyes once more and that same electric-like stuff came out of his hand into Freddy. Freddy quickly sat up and yelled, "WHERE IS THE PUPPET! WHERE IS HE!"

   The Marionettes eyes got wide then he struggled to get out of Foxys hand and hook. "Ahh, yes! There you are." Freddy said, Marionette froze. "Please don't hurt me Fazbear!" Marionette yelled. Freddy came close face-to-face with Marionette. "If you do that again I swear you will never see the light of day anymore!" Freddy said punching his fists together. "It also looks at if you killed Frank!" Freddy said looking down at the lifeless body.

   Marionette made a sad face and looked at Frank. "I didn't mean it..." He said tearing up. "I didn't mean it..." He kept repeating. "Is, is he d-dead?" I said tearing up as Bonnie sat me down. Chica bent down next to Frank. She felt his pulse in his arm. Also put her hand on his heart. She never spoke. Then Chica went bursting into tears. "HE'S NOT BREATHING!" She yelled. Bonnie bent down and pushed Chica out of the way.

   Bonnie kept pushing his large hands onto Franks chest as if he was doing CPR. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" Marionette yelled. "I KILLED HIM! I'VE NEVER KILLED SOMEONE BEFORE!" The room went very silent.

   Hey guys, Madusa here!

  $ad ending, but I was laughing so hard when Victoria and Marionette/Puppet were poking each other in the faces! XD My mind goes crazy sometimes to where I want to make something sound funny. XD