Chapter 15, Toy Animatronics

"Well?" I began. "I really don't know?" Frank walked down from where the spotlights were. "How about you turn them on? Maybe let them perform also?" He asked.

   "I guess. That would be a lot of animatronics though!" I said.

After a while of thinking I finally said, "I'll probably do it." Frank looked at me, demonic eyes stared at me. "Whatever you do, don't turn on Mangle." He said wide eyed.

   "Who's Mangle?" I ask. "Mangle is a white fox version of Foxy here." He said patting Foxys shoulder. "Mangle caused the bite lassie." Foxy said to me. "The Bite Of 87'?" I ask confused. "Yep." Foxy and Frank said at the same time. "Its a long story." Frank said frowning. "Lets skip that. Anyways, lets go back stage. Maybe you could update the place with a new stage for the new animatronics?" Frank asked walking towards the stage.

   "I could? Where would I get the money?" I ask. "I asked your mom if she would help out around here. She will. She will help you get the money." He said. "Ok cool!" I said smiling.

________________________-----------------______________________

                    A Few Minutes Later...

   We reached back stage and I could see some animatronics I didn't recognize. There was this little balloon kid holding a balloon and a sign that said, 'Balloons.' Also there was a blue bunny version of Bonnie, a skinnier version of Chica, and of course, the Mangle.

   "Here they are. The old crew!" Frank said looking at Mangle sighing. "Get rid of this one!" He said pointing to Mangle. "I was going to scrap her but I never had time to." He said looking at the mangled fox.

   "Ok." I said looking at the white fox also. "She looks rather messed up!" I said aloud. "Yes, she was never finished and then at the old location, kids tore apart her. Now shes just scraps." He said looking at all the animatronics.

   I picked up the messed up endoskeleton fox and carried her outside. I placed the Mangle into the dumpster and said, "This is for your own good," as I shut the top.

   I walked inside and said, "Ok, its done." Bonnie walked over to me and said, "I'm only afraid if those other animals are going to attack us! Like their gonna try to replace us..."

   "Bonnie don't be silly!" I said walking towards the Toy animatronics. Bonnie sighed and followed. First I walked up to Toy Chica to turn her on. As usual, there was a flap that you can open on her side. This time it was on the opposite side.

   I shrugged it off and opened the contraption. I pushed the green button and she came roaring to life. "Hello children, its me, Chica. Lets party!" She said as her bib said 'Lets Party!' also.

   She snapped out of it and looked at all the animatronics in confusion. "Don't hurt me!" She screeched looking at Chica. "Why would I?" Original Chica asked. "You don't remember?" Toy Chica asked.

   "Nope..." Chica said in confusion. "Oh well, when I replaced you at the old location, we uh, got into a f-fight..." She said covering her face, afraid she was going to get punched.

   "Chica that was a long time ago! Things are different now." Chica said. Toy Chica looked at me and stood up. "Why haven't you guys killed her yet???" She screeched. "That was our gig to kill intruders!" She yelped. I gulped at ran behind Freddy.

   Freddy held out his arms, shielding me. "Because she is our friend..." Freddy said with a mean face and menacing eyes. "You touch her or hurt her, and you'll never see the light if day again!" Freddy said laughing. Frank ran up between Toy Chica and Freddy holding his arms out, not allowing them to fight.

   "Guys stop!" He yelled. "Oh Freddy, thank god your here! Tell this pesky bear who's boss!" She yelled. "That won't be necessary." He said touching Toy Chica beak smiling. "Like you said, were a team. We will no longer kill, Chica." He said with a cold stare. She stared looking at Toy Freddys bright blue eyes and then nodded.

   "Go turn on the rest lassie." Foxy said staring at Toy Chica. Toy Chica giggled. I slowly and cautiously walked over to Toy Bonnie and turned him on. I believed he was a girl, I mean he had pink eye shadow and eye lashes.

   Toy Bonnie came roaring to life also, he said, "Hey children! Lets rock on my guitar!" He snapped out of it and looked at all of us, first he looked at me and growled. "Why haven't you guys gotten her yet!" He yelped. "Seize her!"

   "Not gonna happen!" I snapped. He looked at me, his eyes were demonic. "What did you just say?" He asked smiling walking towards me. "I said, not gonna happen! You got a problem about it?" I said teasing. Finally Toy Bonnie reached me and grabbed my arms and dragged me down the hall. I didn't scream though, he wouldn't get far with me.

   Bonnie ran up to us and grabbed Toy Bonnie by the shoulders. "Let her go!" He yelped. "Why?" How much does she mean to you?" He asked twisting my arm. I screeched. It felt close to breaking my arm.

    "Don't fricken hurt her you idiot!" Bonnie said with a screech. "Why? Its fun to hurt poor innocent things!" He said laughing, bending my arm more in the process.

   Bonnies face became red with anger. "Fine... This was boring anyways." Toy Bonnie said letting go of my arms and walking away. I fell to the floor and Bonnie fell to his knees next to me.

   "Just leave her alone!" Bonnie yelped, his eyes looking as if he was about to cry. "Whatever, if she means that much to you." He said laughing. I clasped my left arm, feeling the pain build up. It wasn't broken which was a good thing.

   Toy Chica slammed Toy Bonnie against the tiled wall. "BONNIES RIGHT! DON'T YOU HURT HER!" She screeched shoving him against the wall making an indent.

   "Whoah, I didn't think you'd be that strong sweetheart!" He said grinning. "Shut up!" She said slamming him against the wall numeral times. "Don't play funny with me!" She looked at him menacingly. He looked at her poised.

   Toy Chica dropped Toy Bonnie to the floor. He stood up, wiped off his body and straightened his bowtie. He gave her a mean look and walked off. All the original animatronic characters ran over to me now, including Toy Chica.

   I was laying on the floor holding my arm, trying to stop the pain. "I didn't t-think he would a-actually almost b-break my arm!" I screeched in pain. "Yea, don't play dumb with him. He has anger issues. Soon maybe sometime he will get over it and like you." Toy Chica assured.

   "Y-yea." I replied still grasping my arm. I stood up and started towards the balloon kid thing. The blue bunny stared at me calculating what to do. His cold green eyes stared right into my soul. I ignored it and turned on the balloon boy.

    When he woke up he said, "Hello, they call me the Balloon Boy. I will give you gifts as far as stuffed animals to balloons." He looked up at me. Unlike the other animatronics he was short and cute-like.

   He made a mean face then looked at the animatronics. "Who's this?" He asked still making a mean cold stare at me. "Oh, let me introduce you guys." Freddy said walking up to us. "Balloon Boy this is Victoria. Victoria this is Balloon Boy." Freddy said urging us to shake hands.

   "N-nice to meet you..." Balloon Boy said grabbing my hand and quickly retreating his hand. "Good to meet you too!" I said looking at his pinwheel hat. "Your so cute!" I said teasing him spinning his little hat wheel with my finger.

   "Don't push it!" He finished and walked away. None of the Toy animatronics liked me, except Toy Chica. Shes gentle to anything. Besides when something makes her mad! This was going to be hard to get use to with all these Toy animatronics...

Hey guys, Madusa here!

   I'm going to be taking a break on this story. I will continue writing after Christmas. I want to spend time with family. Not writing a story the whole time. But I promise you I will get back on track after Christmas. Hope you can forgive me for this.