Chapter 8, The Demon...

Foxy was flung back at Chica, whom caught him. I ran up to Freddy and tried to pull off his mask. I think this would cause the demon to leave. But I didn't know, there was only one way to find out!

   I jumped on Freddy and tried to succeed in pulling off his head. It held on tight though. The demon thing wouldn't allow me to take off the mask. I looked through Freddys eyes. "Freddy! Can you hear me?" I spoke into his eyes. The demon was grabbing my waist trying to pull me away. "W-who is t-that?" Freddy asked like he was freezing cold. "I'm Victoria, I'm trying to help y-" I was stopped as the demon grabbed me and threw me across the room. I landed on the floor and slid across the floor.

   I got back up and as I did, Bonnie was rushing towards me. "Victora! Are you ok! Wake up!" I slowly stood up. "Bonnie don't worry, I'm fine." I mumbled. I did have a little headache now. The demon let out a deep laugh. Bonnie turned around with demonic eyes staring right at the demon! Bonnie stood up and ran at Freddy as fast as he could. He took down Freddy like nothing! Bonnie did this for the love of Victoria. He loves Victoria, he would never let anything happen to her and fight the thing that causes her to hurt!

   He took down Freddy and as strong as he could be, pulled the mask off. He still couldn't get it off. Then Chica and Foxy came rushing over and helped Bonnie pull off the mask. "No! You fools!" The demon yelled. They all gripped the mask hard and ripped the mask off of Freddys body. A scream was send throughout the building. They had killed the demon who was possessing Freddy. They saved him! Bonnie then put the head back onto Freddys body and ran over to me. He picked me up, at this time I was out cold. Bonnie sat me down next to Freddy against the wall and waited for us to wake up.

   Frank didn't believe what he had just saw. He was amazed and scared at the same time. After a while later I woke up and looked around. I adjusted my eyes and looked around. When I looked to my right I seen Freddy staring right at me. We both jumped and held our arms out to protect ourselves. Then we both slowly lowered our arms and looked at each other.

   Freddy then looked out in front of him. He seen Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica sitting there. "OH MY GOD GUYS!" He said as he squeezed all of the sitting animatronics. "I'm so happy to see you again!" He yelped. He let go of all of them then looked at me. He squeezed me. "Bonnie! I remember her!" He yelped.

   Bonnie smiled. Frank walked up to Freddy. "Oh, sir!" Freddy said trying to freeze in place. "No, no Freddy. I've made some changes. You guys are now allowed to walk around during the day!" The manager said excited. "Wait, so you mean we are allowed to play with children?" Freddy asked still squeezing me.

   "Yes, all I said was that if another accident happens to a human here, I will be forced to shut down this place, and you guys will be scrapped." Frank spoke. Freddys eyes got small, in a scared-like way, and he finally let go of me.  "Yep, so make sure nothing like that happens!" Frank spoke harsh. It was now

9:50 am and we all went to backstage where Frank could repair the animatronics. When I was a little younger I worked with computer technology so that would help to repair the animatronics.

   When we got backstage Frank asked, "Who wants to get repaired first?" No one replied. "Bonnie lets start with you since you only have a few cut wires and a dent in your face." Frank suggested. Bonnie wimpered. "Don't worry, it won't take long." Frank told him. Bonnie sighed and layed down on the long wooden table. Frank opened up the platform on Bonnies left side and shut down Bonnie. Just before Bonnie got shut down, he looked at me and smiled. Then his eyes flickered from white to black.

   He was shut down to get repaired. For some reason I felt bad and sad that he was shut down but I let it pass. "Victoria, help me with Bonnie." He said wanting help. "Ok. What do I do?" I asked looking at all the cables and wire confused. "No, no your gonna get the dent out of his face. Just take of his mask and use that hammer to gently push the dent back in." He said pointing at the hammer.

   "Ok." I said grabbing the hammer hanging from the wall. After a while Chica was getting bored, so she went to the kitchen to make some pizza. And you know how she loves her pizza! After 30 minutes went by and Bonnie was fixed! Frank turned on the green button that turns on the animatronics. Bonnie after about a minute woke up.

   "Hey kids, I'm Bonnie! And I love to play my guitar!" He spoke like when he would be on stage. He stared at me confused and then we both laughed. "Ok, whos next?" Frank said still in laughing mode. "I always do that when I turn on Victoria." Bonnie stated. "Well of course!" I replied.

   "Come on! Who need repaired next?" Frank said getting inpatient. "I guess I will." Chica spoke up. "I don't need much done. Only a few wire are disconnected." "Alright, hop up here pizza girl!" Chica giggled and hopped up on the table and layed down. "How long will this take Frank?" Chica asked.

   "I'm guessing like four hours?" Frank lied. "What!!! Then I'm not doing it if its gonna take that long!" Chica screeched. "I'm only kidding Chica, have you had too much pizza!?" Frank said laughing then shut down Chica. All Frank had to do was connect wires, so it wouldn't take long. Me, Foxy, Bonnie, and Freddy all went for a walk around the place.

   After like ten minutes the announcements beeped in and Frank said:

   "Foxy or Freddy, please report to backstage I repeat, Foxy or Freddy, please report backstage."

   Freddy bumped Foxys shoulder. "Its all you!" Freddy said smiling. "Awhhh! Come on lattie!" Foxy replied sighing. "Go! Your in the worst shape, and you want to get back on stage don't ya?" Freddy sounded like he was making a bargain. "Well yes. Walk back with me though. I want Victoria to help work on meh." Foxy said smiling. "Alright, lets go Foxy!" I started towards backstage.

Hey guys, Madusa here!

New Chapter! :3