FOUR

I'm even more confused now....

The girl: oh dear, don't act innocent. We all know what you did. Like they say, the quietest are the scariest. Well if you're not going to admit it then I'll help you.

She suddenly kicked me in my stomach so hard the I couldn't move I was just holding my stomach while I was lying in the floor.

She called some guys and they started kicking me nonstop. I couldn't hear anything, and my vision became blurry and I couldn't do anything. I tried moving but it didn't help, I just fainted.

I woke up at the clinic and my leg was casted.

Wait did I break my leg?

I sat up and it was painful. I took a deep breath and thought about what happened. She clearly looked angry but why? wait, who brought me here?

I was deep in thoughts until the nurse came in. She saw me and said: you're up! How are you feeling?

Vanessa: did I break my leg?

Nurse: does it hurt?

Vanessa: yeah...

Nurse: it might take 2 months to heal or maybe less it depends on you.

Vanessa: 2 months?!!

Nurse: it depends on you and your body. I hope it takes less although, it might be an advantage for you!

She said that and winked at me and I was confused but I just nodded my head and went to class with the crutches and the nurse's help.