SIX

I went home after school and I rested a bit. I didn't feel like eating so I just drank some vitamins and ate an apple.

The Next Day

I went to school and it was kind of hard since my apartment is a bit far from school, but I couldn't waste money on taxis and buses. I just went to school earlier.

I was heading to class when the same girl who broke my leg came to me and started talking nonsense.

Vanessa: what do you want?

The girl: well I guess you didn't learn your lesson.

Vanessa: can you just tell me what have I done??

The girl: well you stole my boyfriend.

Vanessa: and can you tell me who's this boyfriend of yours that I've stole?

I said with an annoyed tone since I was already over it.

The girl: and why should I? it's not like you'll stay away from-

Vanessa: is he even your boyfriend?

The girl: w-what?

Vanessa: Look darling I don't know who's your so-called boyfriend, I don't even know if he's real but believe me I want nothing from him.

With those words I left her and went to class. well it was kind of funny, I mean did you look at her face? I stayed in class and the first thing that popped in my mind was my part-times. How am I supposed to work with a broken leg?

Well I work in a café from 10am-12pm, and I work as a choreographer from 12:30pm-2:30pm.

At 4pm-7pm I work at a dance studio as a coach. I work as a coach and a choreographer at the same studio. I make 150 Canadian dollars in one day which is about 112.81 American dollars.

You might think it's a lot but it's not. I must pay the rest of the money for the house, and I'm trying to save money so I'm not using half of the money. Plus, I only work for three days each week.

After school I went to the dance studio to check if I can still work there. Well it sounds crazy, but I can still choreograph a dance with a broken leg, I think.