~~Level Six~~

AN: Gah! I missed a day! My bad, guys. This was meant to be uploaded yesterday. Next chapter will be the 25th unless I miss the schedule again. Keep in mind that this schedule thing I have going is only happening until I run out of pre-written chapters, which is going to take a month or two.

Sorry to disappoint with missing the details of the skills last chapter. It takes hours, literally hours, to format all the skills like normal. I looked at the ten-ish skills gained and just thought 'yeah, I'm not doing that'. I might do it later but that chapter's most likely staying as is.

Lastly, remember when I said that I was cutting the little italic conversations in-between scenes for interludes? Well here ya go. It's even from RWBY! Mostly from there, I mean. These pop up every once and awhile. The next one's at chapter 11 and I've got half of the third interlude written. So, anyways, have a great day and enjoy!

[|||| =LEVEL 6= ||||]

[|| =!BONUS LEVEL!= ||]

True love… this is not it

"AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR DESSICATED INTEST-"

"GOOD JULIANOS JUST TAKE IT!" the priest cried out. His hands stopped clutching the elder scroll and shoved it against Irisai's chest. She smiled, not that the moth priest could see it, and removed her right hand from his neck as she gently plucked it from his shaking grasp.

"Thank you!" she sang sweetly. The moth priest continued hacking and choking, breathing heavily as he massaged the bruises on his neck where the insane dragonborn had been strangling him just moments before.

"F-fine. Just… just go you mad… elfling," he gasped before hacking again and falling from his knees to the floor.

"Do I just open it? No, it was at the summit… but that was to reverse time. I need to cross Oblivion… Ugh. I need help. And maybe another scroll? Nah, one is probably fine. I just need to cross planes with it."

"You can't - *Cough* - cross planes with an elder scroll you daft lass!" the moth priest complained.

"Nah. However… I know some people who can send me across with it."

"Absurd!"

"Who do you think likes me more? Sheogorath or Sanguine? Or maybe Hermaeus Mora would be more eager to get the scroll? He's also more readily available. Heck, I've got three black books just laying around breezehome. I think I used one to fix an unstable dresser a few months ago."

"Sheogorath," the moth priest coughed.

"I'll try Hermaeus first. He's probably got the knowledge to cross planes of Oblivion too," Irisai decided.

"Definitely Sheogorath," the moth priest muttered. "Prince of madness? Well here's the sodding princess."

[|||| =-= ||||]

"Ugh. tentacles. Blegh." Iris scowled as she arrived in a flurry of black tentacles. All around her were bookshelves filled with tomes of forbidden knowledge and some steep drops without guardrails where there weren't bookshelves leading to an inky black sea. She had tried to read one once. It was filled with gibberish about aetherius and the origins of magic. She preferred shouting and stabbing things, as a proper dragon should.