~~Level Two~~

**See Description For Disclaimer**

AN: Hey, I have like... thirteen chapters in this spinoff already, just letting you know. I'm not really sure how I'm going to be releasing all of them. I'm sure as hell not going to try and write on a schedule like last time.

[|||| =LEVEL 2= ||||]

"Oh, I decided I needed something to do other than lay around you apartments. So I got a job," I said to Kuroka. She looked a little surprised at that but happy and leaned forwards interestedly on the couch I had been laying on just days ago.

"Well... good! Moping around all the time was getting old." I nodded.

"I was getting tired of it too. I've had some time to feel sorry for myself. It's time to do something. I'm working as a moderator for a tournament on behalf of my friend Helen.'

"Helen?" Kuroka asked, a strange look in her eyes and crossed her legs. "You've never mentioned her before, nyah."

"She's a spirit," I told her. "She used to be asleep, latent almost, at a magical school in a different dimension I frequent but when I first checked the place out the power of my soul and the aura - sorry, touki - I emitted woke her up. We've been friends ever since. None of the wizards in her domain can talk to her anyways since they can't feel the emotions in her touki."

Kuroka nodded. "Is she one of those friends?" I paused, surprised at the insinuation.

"The only other person I had that relationship with was Vera and she's..." I trailed off and Kuroka winced.

"Sorry, nyaa..." she said. I shook my head.

"It's fine. Helen doesn't even have a body, by the way. I guess I could make one for her but she really loves her students and I'm not interested in her in that way."

"Aww, so you're not making a harem?" I looked at her incredulously.

"Why would I want a harem?!"

"All the super powerful guys have a harem!" I rolled my eyes.

"Power attracts some types of women, a lot of them the bad kind. I saved Vera and gave her an opportunity. She and I liked sleeping with each other and so we did, but it wasn't very romantic. And I don't think you can go looking for a harem without seeming like a jackass, no matter how powerful you are." She nodded, not seeming all that disappointed.

"So if you met other women who were interested in sharing..."

"If I like them, you like them, they're comfortable with sharing, they like me, and there's no real reason to say no, then sure. I wouldn't mind, but that's about one percent of women."

"True..." Kuroka seemed contemplative. "Well, if you meet anybody like that I'm happy to share if I get to fool around with them." I shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind... but... are we dating?"

"Do you want kids?"

"Not right now. I don't have a house, and while I can get money and things easily enough, I still want to travel and experience new things. Having worlds to explore means that there's a lot that interests me. I can think of ten dimensions off the top of my head that I'm interested in studying at least a little."