⤫1.21

All she could hear was the sound of the rhythmical droplets of water- or was it water?

Chaerin wasn't too sure anymore as the gut wrenching, repulsive smell infiltrated her nose and forced a choked cough after inhaling the revolting scent.

She attempted to sit up, trying to orientate herself from confusion but was roughly pushed back down.

"Stop moving."

Chaerin froze at the sound of the deep, rough voice cutting through the air and finally her eyes opened.

She couldn't speak, the lump in her throat verging on choking the girl and everytime she swallowed it got bigger.

Dimmed lights only left a partial sight towards the body of the voice, only a silhouette glimmering in the only light.

"W-what-" Chaerin panicked as they came closer, the obvious outline of his hands held up.
A deep chuckle followed and the male sighed, walking closer.

"Try not to scream too much."

His face was illuminated by the dim light and Chaerin's heart pounded as she was harshly sat up, the strange weight on her back.

Chaerin looked to the side, eyes widening in absolute horror, gut wrenching as she came face to face with wings.

She had wings.

Feeling nauseous, she turned her attention to the male who had his hand brushed against the feathers of her wings before dropping his head down, fangs grazing over her neck- against her beating pulse.

"I'm going to rip these wings out of your back with my bare hands," he began, slightly nipping at the vein as it cut through the surface and crimson blood spurted out.

"I'll enjoy every second of it love."

Chaerin like always, sat up with a jolt. This time, she was horrified, body shaking and mind a frenzy when she tumbled, feet interwoven with her blankets.

Tears springing to eyes and back tingling from the reminiscent of the nightmare- the roughness of her throat causing her to cough, launching herself down the stairs and out the door in a rush.

She felt like she could taste blood, feel his hands ripping the wings out of the back.
It was a nightmare but it felt all to real.

Chaerin couldn't even function properly, pulse ringing in her ear, sloshing blood around and her hands violently shook.

The cool air hitting her skin in attempts to calm herself down and she felt like she was going to explode.

Confused, betrayed and scared.

She sat outside her front door, allowing the cold air to encase over her in waves as she began to send a text with her shaky fingers to Jeno.

"Bubbles, what's happening?" She whispered, pushing her face in her hands taking slow deep breaths.

The shaken up girl stood up, letting her cat back into the house as she turned back around and began to walk towards the bridge which was only a few minutes away.

She was hoping Jisung was there, for him to explain the meanings behind her dream and why he was in it.

He wasn't there however. The bridge was bare, the black velvet canvas of the sky an everlasting malice above her.
The cerulean ocean was of a darker blue, almost mistakable for a deep black yet the street lights illuminated it.

She watched as the waves repelled each other as much as they were being forced together, the frantic sound filling the air.

"Jisung...where are you?" She whispered out, her eyes looking around as she sighed and leant her forehead on the railing- the coldness against her skin somewhat soothing.

A sudden infiltration of heat was blown into her from somewhere behind- a strange sensation washing over her.

"What?"

Chaerin jolted up in shock, almost having a heart attack at the baritone deep voice, full of annoyance.

She spun around, meeting Jisung's gaze. He was dressed in a simple white T-shirt and black sweats- hair messily strewn over his forehead.

"Where did you come from?" She furrowed her brows in confusion and Jisung deadpanned a blank stare at her as if she was delusional.

"Didn't you call me?"
"What...call you?"

Jisung just blinked in disbelief but shook it off and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"What's up with you and being here in the middle of the night?"

"I just...I keep having this nightmare." Chaerin began, explaining it vividly with a slightly shaky voice.

" Chaerin began, explaining it vividly with a slightly shaky voice