⤫1.35

"You little fucker-" Chanwoo growled, lunging for Jisung

The Demon laughed and teleported out of Jeno's grip, sending Chaerin a wink before disappearing in a whirl of black smoke.

Chanwoo screamed out in frustration and anger, his black wings cutting through the air as he placed around.

Chaerin had her head down, nails scraping against her thumb and she felt unsafe.
Ironic as she felt the opposite with Jisung.

"Do you know what you've done?" Chanwoo spat out, advancing on the girl and Kyunghwa stepped in front, looking up at her husband.

Chanwoo sighed and turned towards Jeno.
"And you, where were you?" He yelled out, grabbing Jeno's collars.

"I'm sorry sir." Jeno apologize, looking down and Chanwoo laughed wryly.
"Sorry doesn't change the fact he bit her- you're her fucking guardian angel!"

"I'm sorry."
"Shut up, why the fuck weren't you summoned when she was in pain!"
"I don't know...I think my bond with her has been wearing off lately seeing as turning 18." Jeno explained.

"Fuck." Chanwoo hissed out. "You're going to turn 18," he gritted out at Chaerin. "He's going to kill you."

"No he won't." Kyunghwa began, teary eyes as she grabbed Chaerin by the shoulders.
"Don't you know what this means, now he's bitten you?"

Her voice was soft, eyes golden as she looked sadly at her child, guilt as she failed as a mother.
Chaerin didn't say anything, feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
"He bit you Chaerin, he's a demon and-"

"Now he's your soulmate."

Chaerin's head snapped up to her father's, eyes wide in shock and disbelief.
"W-what...but-"
"When he bit you, he bonded you." Kyunghwa began.

"Your eyes..." she whispered out looking at her daughter. "That's the soulmate bond."

Chaerin let out a breath of air, not being able to process it.
"B-but he's bit other people."
"That's not how it works Chae...I just- I can't believe this right now I..."

Chaerin stood there in shock, unsure what she was hearing.
"This doesn't make sense, he never told me."
"He's a demon, what do you expect." Jeno interjected.

"I can't be bonded to him." She panicked. "It's not true-"

"Satan will be angry."
"Satan can't hurt her, he'll be hurting his own son."

"I don't think he cares about hurting Jisung- he'll do anything to get rid of Chaerin...even if it means killing them both."

It didn't make sense to her, none of this did but she felt betrayed by Jisung. Did he know this was to happen?
Was it his plan all along?

 Did he know this was to happen? Was it his plan all along?

That was a twist of events