⤫1.60

Chaerin cried out in pain when a flame spread across her angel wing, legs giving in and falling onto the floor on her knees as the Angels took over the battle with Satan

Jisung, bruises over his body stumbled over to her, panting as he held his hand over her wing, the fire all of a sudden ceasing and sucking back into his hand.

She was on the floor, head in her arms as her body shook and Jisung couldn't find the right words to even say.

"I'm so sorry." He rasped out in pain, the hole in his chest burning as their bond ached with pain.

"It hurts." She whimpered out, the slash in her side burning as no blood came out but the burn marks on the left side of her body wouldn't heal.

The side of her Angelic features, Satan's mark deep inside her gash.
Almost setting her insides on fire.

She was battered, bruised and exhausted.

Jisung caught another fireball thrown their way, watching as Jaemin's body was trashed to the side.

"I know love, it's okay- I'll get you out of here." He whispered, raking his fingers softly through her hair as she began to sob.

Jisung's eyes met with Chenle's, they held the contact for a moment, unintentionally distracting Jisung when Satan grabbed Chaerin from his grasp.

Jisung lurched forward in shock.
"No-"
His demonic laugh cut through the air, flying around the room manically with the girl in his arms.

His satanic laugh boomed through the walls as he threw fire after fire on the floor.

"Let her go! Stop it!" Jisung screamed out in rage, wanting to fly up but one of Satan's demons held him down.

Jisung tried to fight it off but he was too strong and Jisung's worst nightmares became true right in front of his eyes.

Her eyes, that's the one thing he saw before it all happened.

Jisung was screaming to let her go and his body shaking with agonizing rage.
Satan's chest vibrated with the loud laugh that cut through his throat.

His large hellish hands grabbed her White wing, her eyes widened as the tough began to burn and she kicked around in his iron grip.

"No," Jisung breathed out. "No, no please!" He screamed out a gutteral cry when Satan grabbed the base of her wing.

And he pulled.

The sheer pain that infiltrated her back as the wing was brutally clawed from her back- causing her to let out an ear piercing scream- bouncing off the walls in her agony.

Indescribable white pain covering the surface of her body- followed by the second wing.

Jisung had broke free from the Demons grip, only to be tackled down by several more demons.
His head forced to the floor as he watched.

He watched their bond break as soon as both wings were ripped from her body.
He felt numb, the pain hitting him hard, then nothing. He felt nothing.

Tears sprung to his eyes and he felt helpless.
It was his fault.

Satan's booming laugh overruled everyone's shock as the girl cried out in such pain no one has heard before.

Brutal, barbaric as he smiled in triumph.

It didn't last long as a womanly figure flew into the air, fire covering her body in absolute disgust and rage, grabbing her husband by the wings.

Satan's eyes widened as his Wife nodded to the Angels and Demons.
Donghyuck, Renjun, Seyeon and Jaemin flew up, all grabbing his wings to rip them out the same way.

Only this caused the wingless Chaerin to slip through his grasp.
She was in and out of consciousness as she fell through the air and Jisung's breath hitched.

The deafening crack echoed through the room as her body fell against the ground, replaying in his head and he could feel the burning rage in his body.

Jisung pushed up with all his might, the demons flying off him but Jisung was weak, falling back on the floor- forcing himself to get up.

But he couldn't- so he crawled.

His abdomen was on fire, the blood soaking his shirt but he didn't care.

Painfully across the floor towards the now Human girl as the blood flowed out of her into a puddle under her small body.

Jeno's eyes fell to the wingless girl, urge taking over him and the two made eye contact- Jisung crying out a no.

He felt helpless.

He dragged himself across the floor as Jeno simply walked towards the girl.
He was going to bite her.

"No, stop- please!" Jisung choked out, the image burning into his mind as Jeno hovered over Chaerin before kneeling next to her.

"I have to save you." He spoke to the girl, her eyes glassed over, unresponsive as she felt nothing.

No pain, she felt like she was floating- ears ringing.

"No, stop!" Jisung gutterally screamed out.
Jeno smiled at the girl beneath him.
"I'm protecting you Angel."

She found it hard to stay awake, fighting every last nerve to keep her eyes open but her body was shutting down.

Jeno lowered his mouth to her neck and Jisung let out a cry, crawling with his arm outstretched towards Jeno.

He couldn't make it.

Jeno's fangs injected into her but only momentarily until an orange haired Angel tackled Jeno to the ground, pinning him down.

Jisung's eyes widened and his gaze was set on her- getting up in agonising pain but he didn't care one bit.

Tears streaming down his face and injured, he hauled himself over to the girl until he crouched besides her lifeless frame.

Her eyes flickered over to him one last time before they rolled back and her heart stopped beating.

"No, no please love, Chaerin-"

Jisung didn't waste any time, his fangs piercing into her neck- desperate for it to work.

It needed to work, but was he too late?

"I love you!" He cried out, unable to stop the sobs racking his body and tears dripping off his cheeks and onto his dead lover.

⤫ .1
The End.

Damn your gal for real got emotional I can't even lie but wow

Jeno and Jisung both kinda bit her oop

Also Chenle coming through, best boy

And some of you might have guessed but yeah the story has two parts so part one is complete

But part two coming soon but what will happen?

Who knows so stay tuned ;)