⤫1.48

9 days left

9 days left

Chaerin didn't feel happy, she wasn't happy and in the space of a few days she had changed drastically.

Whether it be the Soulmate bond or the genuine attachment she had felt towards him.

Was she stupid to love him?
She didn't know how to love either, was this what love felt like?

Jisung had been constantly on her mind since the day they became soulmates, even before that.

She was at her desk, writing mindlessly- studying but the words on the page didn't resonate in her mind- her thoughts far away from here right now- instead replaying what she hated to think about.

Him, because it hurt so much.

The pieces fell together and as they did her heart broke into segments of her love.

He was always there, the bridge every night without fail, he never really complained about her- he tried to comfort her the best he could.

He bonded them both, Satan's son- if she died he would too.

But she didn't want to believe it.

"What should I do bubbles?" Chaerin sighed, leaning back in her chair and then looked at her cat who stared at her.

"Am I stupid?" She whispered out, eyes falling to the window, wanting to see, hoping to see him teleport towards her.

But he didn't.

"You okay man?" Donghyuck spoke, usually he'd ridicule and poke fun at Jisung for being in a mood- but today it was raining.

A thunderstorm actually.

"Are you...sad?" Renjun asked hesitantly, watching as Jisung looked distant as he stood in the kitchen, mixing the cup of coffee.

"Why are you drinking coffee? You do know us consuming Human food makes no difference- ow!" Donghyuck yelped as his best friend slapped him.

"I'm sure she just needs space Jisung, it'll be okay-"
"She's going to die in 9 days and so will I," Jisung began, moving towards the door.

"What's okay anymore?"

Jisung entered his room, sitting down on the edge of his bed, elbows on his knees as he dragged his hands over his face.

"You're so stupid." He muttered to himself, all he could think about was her. He felt guilty that he was even thinking of her.

He had hurt her, he wished he didn't say what he said before about not wanting this to happen because now that nothing was happening between them, a dull pain grew.

How could he possibly save her? His Father was so hell bent on killing her that even Jisung couldn't see the end of it until she died- them both to die.

Ouch 9 days

Well well