Voices

Light touches trailed down her back as Rey opened her eyes. She had no idea what time it was, and once she looked up to see Kylo staring down at her she didn't quite frankly care.

"Good Morning." Rey nestled closer to him as he continued drawing circles.

"I'm sure it's way past morning." Rey dreaded the idea of having to get up. Dreaded the idea of him being gone and left alone. The voices had gotten progressively worse over the last few weeks, seeming to become silent the longer she spent time with him. And at this very moment, the voice was completely gone.

"Maybe." Kylo chuckled as he shifted to prop himself on his elbow, cascading over the half of her body. Heat rose as he began to trail kisses from her neck down to the expanse of her chest, sending tingles down her spine. He continued slowly as he made his way down her stomach stopping right below her belly button.

Her eyes flew to his, as excitement filled her core. "We could continue sleeping if you like." Kylo shot her a sly smile before dipping his head down to leave a light kiss against her skin. "Though my exact definition of 'sleeping' isn't really just sleeping." He breathed against her.

Her mind flashed to images of the past few weeks, the sounds they made as they both learned each other physically and emotionally. She had become more freer with him, finding herself more and more as each night rolled onto the next. Kylo's words of passion filled her head, making it seem like the memories were being lived once again. "I will not rest until I have tasted every part of you." His words would ring in her ears, reminding her of the first time she truly became his.

Rey bit down on her lip, as she tilted her head back. Her blood boiled as his breaths lingered on her body. "What says my love?" Kylo spoke through kisses as he continued his path down her body.

"I like your version of sleeping." Rey let out a breathy laugh.

~*~

Rey sat at the vanity shortly after Kylo had gone. Her eyes scanned her reflection, though the longer she stared at it the clearer it became. The voices in her head were starting to wear her out. Lines etched her face where there once weren't any and the dark smudges under her eyes grew more prominent. She knew she looked tired, knew it was consuming her energy, but the moments spent with Kylo always made her forget them, her demons.

A small sly smile appeared on her lips as she combed her fingers through her hair, remembering the feeling of his hands. Her face warmed at the thought of him. Thoughts of them together in a flurry of sheets, skin, hands, and kisses that set pulses down her body.

"Missing me already?"

Rey paused a moment, realizing that the intensity of her memories may have triggered a response from him.

"When do I not?" She responded, her smile growing wider. She would have to do something about those dark circles and soon.

"I wouldn't be surprised; I've been told that by women before."

Rey scoffed at that remark. "Were the women imaginary ones?"

Kylo laughed, "They might have been."

Her heart fluttered as she felt his laughter rumble through the force. He was laughing more often these days and every time he did it was as if she was hearing it for the first time. He was changing, slowly but surely, and she was loving each part of him that he shared with her.

"I will see you later my love."

Rey closed her eyes, savoring the sound of his voice before the connection between them thinned and vanished.