🌺𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

wooyoung goes to bed earlier than usual. without his company san gets bored, deciding there's nothing better to do than watch t.v. that is until he hears soft moans coming from their bedroom.

will contain:
lime smut
fluff

san let out a frustrated sigh. as he fell back onto the couch. it was in the early hours of the night, yet wooyoung had already went to sleep.
the blond let out a sigh. he usually relied on the energetic younger boy to ease his boredom. but currently sleeping a room away, it was obvious that san would have to ease his boredom by himself.

while flipping through random t.v channels, san throught he heard a whimper come from their bedroom. he didn't think much of it and continued to surf through the meaninglessness programs. soon after settling on some reality show, the blond heard a whimper again but this time it was a bit louder.

san turned down the volume slightly and listened intently for any other noises. he didn't have to wait long before he heard a soft moan come from behind their bedroom door.

the boy quickly shot up from the couch, heading strait for their bedroom. through the door he could hear soft yet lustful moans coming his lover. opening the door silently, san was met with a view of the younger boy sleeping. this puzzled him for a moment, expecting to catch wooyoung doing something else.

suddenly, another moan came from wooyoung's throat as he squirmed beneath the covers. the blond smirked at the sight, finally realizing the younger was having an intense wet dream.

The older boy climbed into their bed, hovering over wooyoung. san moved closer to the boy before softly kissing his cheek. with this small action, the younger boy woke up quickly.

"s-sannie?" he questioned, tiredness evident in his voice.

"what were you dreaming about sweetheart?" the other asked. eyes filled with lust, peering down at wooyoung.

"nothing.. i wasn't dre-dreaming." the dark haired boy slightly stuttered in response. he averted his gaze to anywhere but san.

"mhmm, it didn't sound like nothing love.." san said as he moved his face from wooyoung's face to his neck.

wooyoung's breath hitched as san began to suck lightly on his neck. he couldn't even ask the blond to elaborate as he was too caught up trying to keep himself from moaning. ultimately, he couldn't resist the older boy and began to let out soft whimpers, as san continued to kiss and suck on his neck.

"san~" he whined, feeling the other leaving a hickey on his sweet spot.

"what do you want baby?" san asked, eyes staring strait into wooyoung's.

wooyoung could feel the other's breath on his lips, wanting nothing more than to kiss them. "please san-"

that's all the older boy needed to hear before smashing their lips together. the kiss started out slow but soon turned into a hot mess. both boys wanted desperately to be as close to eachother as possible.

suddenly, san gripped the younger's hips hand grinned down on him. wooyoung threw his head back in pleasure. even though theh were both fully clothed, it still felt amazing.

san connected their lips once again, this time while still grinding down on the boy beneath him. he felt the boy buck his hips back into his as he swallowed his moans.

the blond knew the younger boy was coming to his high by the way his moans became a tad bit louder and the way he shuttered a bit more with each touch.

"mm- i'm close.." wooyoung panted, toes curling as his lover continued his movements.

"me too.." san whispered as he pecked the boy's cheeks.

after a few more touches, both boys reached their highs. wooyoung letting out a high pitched moan as he closed his eyes. san lightly growled at the sight. how did he end up with someone so beautiful?

"i think i have to change my pants now-" the younger pouted after reclaiming his steady breathing pattern.

san laughed lightly, "you're not the only one."

he pecked wooyoung's lips once more before getting up off the bed and walking to their closet. he picked out another pair of sweats for him and for his boyfriend before handing him a pair.

after changing into clean clothes, san climbed into bed with the other. wrapping his arms securely around his waist and burying his face into the younger's shoulder, inhaling his scent.

"san?" the black haired boy spoke, tiredness dripping from his tone.

"hm?" his hand made it's way to soothingly stroke wooyoung's locks.

"i love you."

"i love you too wooyoung." san kissed the back of his neck. he pulled the boy closer into his chest, "sweet dreams."