🥀𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓽.3

12 came sooner than expected. once he had cleaned up a bit, wooyoung was shocked to see san still there waiting. wooyoung was so busy that after he had served san, he didn't see where he went. but there the other boy was, sitting at a table in the corner of the cafe.

with a little sigh, wooyoung ran a hand through his lilac locks. he cautiously walked towards san, who was mindlessly playing on his phone. once he got close enough to the table, the older boy seemed to notice his presence. san turned off his phone, shoving it into his pocket. he looked up at wooyoung with a genuine smile on his lips. wooyoung couldn't help bu to let a smile invade his lips as well.

san stood up from the chair, making eye contact with the boy he missed so dearly. before he could speak, the lilac haired boy started, "i honestly didn't think you'd wait.." a little pained giggle followed the words out of his mouth. san's smile dropped upon hearing the pain coming from the other's voice.

daringly, the ravenette gently cupped one of wooyoung's cheeks, stroking it lovingly. stunningly the younger boy leaned into san's touch, missing his warmth. san felt a small smile form on his lips as he spoke to the boy, "i told you, i'm never letting you go again."

🎀🌸🎀

the boys made their way back to san's apartment. as soon as they entered wooyoung was almost overcome with emotion. all the memories he had tried so hard to forget were now all piling onto him at once. san noticed and motioned for the boy to join him sitting in the couch.

wooyoung did so, keeping a slightly uncomplicated distance between them. so many emotions wer running through him, everything just felt so overwhelming. then he felt the slightly bigger hands of the older boy on top of his own. he looked at san, seeing the pain and sadness in his eyes. yet the sided of his mouth remained quirked up, giving a sympathetic smile.

his grip tightened on wooyoung's hands as he spoke, "woo, i'm so sorry.." he paused for a moment as his eyes scanned over wooyoung's sad expression.

during this time wooyoung spoke up, "why?" his voice was soft, barely above a whisper. the lilac haired boy looked away from san's stunning face. he began to feel the pricking of tears at the backs of his eyes.

"i'm sorry i was such a cold jerk to you. i was just so stressed about work. and you knew that. you were trying your best to help me but i pushed you away. i pushed your love away, jung wooyoung. you're my everything. i fucked it all up because i was stressed.  i am so sorry, you didn't deserve any of that." san scooted closer to the younger boy. he lifted up on of his hands to cup wooyoung's chin, lifting up the boy's face. "i still love you, woo."

there it was. the nickname. after the words left san's lips, wooyoung felt tears roll down his cheeks. his breathing hitched as he tried to keep his demeanor in tact. but he eventually gave in. "sannie-" wooyoung sobbed, flinging himself into san's embrace.

san tried to hush him, feeling a few tears slide down his own cheeks in the process. he hated seeing wooyoung cry and knowing he was the reason behind it made his heart break. eventually san pulled the younger boy onto his lap, he held the crying boy even tighter, never wanting to let go. wooyoung naturally snuggled closer into him.

after a good few mintues wooyoung pulled his face from the ravenette's neck. "i-i love you too, sannie-"

both of their lips crashed onto one another. san moved his lips against the soft ones of the other. they gave every emotion rushing through their bodies into the kiss. sadness, regret, remorse, happiness, and love- were all present as they devoured eachother's delicious lips. due to the lack of air wooyoung ended up pulling back first, nuzzling his face into san's neck. both out of embarrassment and out of happiness.

the ravenette drew patterns of wooyoung's back as a comfortable silence consumed them. san then decided since it was undeniably his fault for this whole scenario, he should try and fix it. "wooyoung?"

"hm?"

"will you be my boyfriend... again?"

silence followed before san felt wooyoung nodding his head against the skin of his neck. he gently tapped the younger boy's shoulder. wooyoung got the signal and lifted his face to meet the other's. san inched their faces closer but before he locked their lips together, he said, "i will never hurt you ever again, jung wooyoung. i love you with all of my being."

wooyoung smiled, feeling the hot breath of his lover fanning over his plump lips. before he could reply san spoke again, "and don't forget."

🎀🌸🎀

a/n
i don't like writing angst with sad endings?? (defeats the whole purpose ik) but who knows what i'll write in the future 🤡