🌻𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

wooyoung is a little. he plans to keep it a secret from everyone, even his bandmates. until one day, san accidentally finds out.

will include:
➻fluff
➻little space

🎀🌸🎀

wooyoung sighed, letting himself fall back into the comfort of his bed sheets. his fluffy blond locks bounced as his body made contact with the soft bedding. he sighed in content, wrapping himself in a blanket. wooyoung pulled out his phone, scanning social media for a moment.

their comeback season had just ended. their ceo decided to celebrate by giving them some much needed time off. all of the other members had left to go eat, but wooyoung decided to hang back and value his alone time.

the blond was tired, but he didn't feel like sleeping. so, he got up from his bed, still holding the blanket around him. he waddled out of his room and into the kitchen, trying to find something to snack on.

their dorm felt weirdly quiet but wooyoung didn't mind. he loved his members with all of his heart but sometimes the quietness of being alone was nice.

he opened a few cupboards- closing them soon after as they had nothing of interest. the blond then headed over to the fridge. his eyes landed on the small cartons of apple juice he kept hidden in the back. he subconsciously reached for one, the cold juice box making contact with the boys fingers. wooyoung realized what he was doing and quickly retracted his hand.

he sighed and closed the fridge.

instead he started walking over into the living room. wooyoung plopped down onto the couch, releasing another sigh. he reached for the t.v remote before turning it to some random channel. he tried to focus on what was playing on the t.v but he couldn't as he began to weigh the pros and cons floating inside his head.

wooyoung was a little and no one knew. not even his bestfriend yeosang. it was his secret and he was extremely protective and careful about it. the last thing he wanted to do was let it slip out and create a rift between him and the people he loved the most, his members.

the blond boy knew very well that drinking that apple juice would most definitely lead to him slipping into little space. he wanted to so badly but he hadn't slipped for a few months at this point and he didn't want all of that work to be in vein.

wooyoung had been trying so hard to be big for so long. it was kind of wearing on him. all of the stress with their comeback season, the thoughts of his members finding him as a little, and the fact that he hadn't slipped in months were weighing heavily on his shoulders.

even though the blond feared being caught in little space deeply, he knew he would eventually slip sooner or later. now was the perfect time. nobody was home but him and he could just lock himself in his room, to be extra safe.

before he could even smile at the thought, he started to feel himself begin to slip. wooyoung shot up from the couch and made a b-line for the fridge, quickly grabbing a carton of juice.

he bolted up the stairs giggling as he made a detour towards a certain ravenette's room.

once he was in san's room he began efficiently looking for the older boy's stuffed animal- shiber. when wooyoung slipped he loved to have plushies surrounding him. they were the only things that made wooyoung feel excepted when he was in little space. the plushies felt like real friends, shielding him from the troubles of adulthood and keeping him occupied with cuddles.

but unfortunately, wooyoung had shoved his own stuffed animals into a box deep within his closet. it hurt him to pack them away but he did it so he wouldn't be as tempted to slip. so, knowing san slepted with shiber everynight, the blond didn't think he'd be too bothered if he borrowed shiber for a bit. after all, san wasn't even home...yet.