🌺𝓽𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻

"choi san, can you come here for a moment?" the voice of his french teacher echoed over the shuffle of students exiting the classroom.

san sighed before pushing a hand through his black hair. he knew he wasn't very good at french. san didn't mind school- because of a certain blond cutie. but he didn't really like french and would much rather be doing something like chemistry.

the boy made his was to his teacher's desk. at this point all of the other students had left, some from the next hour were even starting to show up.

"san-" she started, just to clear her throat, "we both know you need help with this subject."

san only nodded his head.

"and with exams coming up, it's extra important to make sure that you understand what's happening." she turned from san to grab a sticky note, "so, i've decided to have one of the students doing well in french- to tutor you."

the boy almost choked, "what?" he tried to keep his voice level but he felt like he was loosing his cool.

"san, you know you need 2 years of a foreign language to graduate. seeing as how you're a senior- this could get between you and your graduation."

"but miss-"

"no. don't argue with me here, san. it's fine to need extra help. the student teaching you will be from my AP class, so they'll provide you with that extra help you need." she finished, handing him the sticky note she had been writing on.

when san read the writing, his heartbeat quickened. maybe he wouldn't mind getting tortured after all.

'jung wooyoung
after school from 3pm to 5pm
(monday, wednesday, and friday)'

the dark haired boy had to suppress a smirk as he ultimately thanked his teacher and walked to his next class.

he had gotten to his literature class within a timely manner, as both classrooms were in the same hallway.
sitting in his seat, his eyes remained fixed on the door. soon enough jung wooyoung entered.

this was the only class the two boys shared. so san made it his priority to focus on the younger boy as much as possible. luckily, wooyoung was seated directly infront of him.

the blond sat down, deciding to ignore the piercing stare he felt coming from behind him. the teacher started his lecture and wooyoung tried his best to focus on the subject. but it was the last hour of the day and the boy couldn't let the thoughts about san make their way into his mind.

the hour went boy surprisingly fast. the teacher passed out a worksheet, explaining it as an optional extra practice before he retreated back to his desk. class only had 10 minutes left, but wooyoung wasn't in the mood to do anything.

suddenly, wooyoung felt a little poke on his shoulder. he looked behind him, the sharp eyes of san meeting his own. wooyoung immediately felt like prey.

"hey wooyoung..." the black haired boy smirked internally. "do you know what day it is?"

"friday??" the younger said, his voice a bit higher than usual.

"yep," san said, he then pulled out the folded sticky note from his pocket. he held it in between his fingers as he waved it slightly infront of the other. "it's friday. so you know what that means.."

the blond let out a silent gasp. he knew he had to tutor the boy but he'd been so caught up in the day that he had forgotten. "i- tutor you?"

san lightly chuckled at the male's responses, "was that a question, love?"

"no i just- forgot for a moment."

"good," san smirked. his eyes made their way towards the clock on the wall. "because our first session starts in 10 minutes."

🎀🌸🎀

after class wooyoung and san packed up their things and made their way towards an empty classroom. both boys soon sat down next to eachother and took out the stuff needed to start studying.

their session began and san couldn't help but to stare at the younger's beautiful features. he had a huge crush on the blond for who knows how long. being this close to him was so tempting, even if wooyoung was just trying to help him study.

"san?" wooyoung spoke, not breaking san out of his trance.

"hm?"

"i said do you need help with the imparfait, or the passé compose?"

"passé compose." the dark haired boy said bluntly, eyes never leaving wooyoung's face.

wooyoung felt like he was melting under san's gaze. no matter what he did, the boy's eyes remained glued on his blushing face. so, the blond kept his gaze focused down on the work.

as he was explaining the some of the conjugations, he felt a hand creep up this thy. he quickly looked over at san who had moved closer to him.

"san wh-at are you doing?" he asked. wooyoung's eyes scanned san's face for any sign of emotion, other than the buring lust in his eyes.

the older boy smirked and began to draw circles on the other's upper thy.
moving his face dangerously close to wooyoung's ear the boy whispered,
"je t'adore..."

the blond felt his breath hitch. his neck tingled as san's breath lingered there. did san really just say he adored him? he has to be dreaming.
suddenly he felt the other's lips on his neck, bitting and kissing at the sensitive skin.

wooyoung whimpered and grabbed san's forearm, "san, what are y-ou doing?" he gasped slightly when the other started kissing beneath his jaw.
"someone is going to come here and see t-this and then we'll get in trouble and-"

san cut him off with a passionate kiss to the lips. the kiss was messy but filled with desire. san took control, tongue explosring the other's mouth. wooyoung pulled back, both boys were panting like dragons. another smirk crawled onto san's features as his hand further went up wooyoung's thy.

"if you really want to stop this wooyoung," san paused to run his other hand over the boy's flushed cheek. "then i'll give you three seconds to move away from me."

to be continued~ ;)
🎀🌸🎀