🌻𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽

*just a disclaimer- i'm going to be writing this oneshot on my computer, because it's easier on my hands??. so i apologize if the paragraphs you guys see are a uncomfortably large size?? also sorry for any stupid spelling errors bc i don't have grammarly installed ;)

wooyoung has never felt "that way" about girls.

will contain:
internalized homophopia / denial??
fluff

🎀🌸🎀

"wooyoung, wake up!" his mother yelled from the kitchen. "it's time for school!" with a groan, the dark haired boy turned over. he buried his face in the warmth if his blankets, as if hopeing they would offer him the sercurity he needed right now. he wasn't ready for another day. time went by and the boy didn't move. the thoughts circulating his conscience were overwhelming to say the least; but one specific thought had been devouring him lately- he was gay.

with a sigh, he lifted an arm and grabbed his phone that sat on his bedside-table. wooyoung winced as the bright light hit his face but nontheless, he was able to see that he only had around ten minutes to get ready. after a few more minutes of staring blankly at his ceiling, wooyoung made his way towards his closet- grabbing a simple change of clothes. he entered the bathroom soon after, grimicing when he caught a glimpse of his refelction. the boy hadn't been able to sleep well lately. the sentence "i'm gay-" floated around in his head constantly, keeping his mind busy almost all day. although he was never really attracted to girls, he just didn't 'feel' gay. but then again, there was no real way to feel gay. being gay is just a part of you, something you can't control. yet wooyoung felt torn. he knew his parents would love and accept him, and he felt like most of his friends would too. there was just one person he didn't know how would react- his bestfriend, san.

"WOOYOUNG! YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!" his mother cried again from downstairs.

wooyoung decided not to respond. that would take too much energy, and he certainly didn't have a lot of it in the first place. he quickly slipped on some black sweats and a black sweatshirt, brushing his teeth and hair as well. after doing his other parts of his morning routine, the black haired boy made his way down the stairs. his mother was in the kitchen, occupied with the stove. "you have around 3 minutes before the bus comes, woo." she turned around, looking at her son with sympathetic eyes. she could tell there was something wrong with him- but she decided not to say anything in that moment.

"okay-" wooyoung grabbed his shoes, slipping them on. "have a good day mom." and with that the boy grabbed his book bag, throwing it over his shoulder before leaving the house. he grabbed his phone from his sweatshirt pocket, plugging in his earbuds soon after. luckily wooyoung didn't have to wait at the bus stop for that long. he quickly shuffled in the school bus, taking a seat soon after. the boy stared out of the window, watching the familiar surroundings of the bus route pass by. music blasted in his ears in an attempt to drown out the thoughts running through his head. suddenly he remembered the next stop was san's. wooyoung quickly slouched in his seat, scooting as close to the window as possible. he closed his eyes and wordlessly prayed to any being listening that the older boy wouldn't sit next to him like usual. unfortunately, he felt the familair presence of his best friend sitting next to him only a few seconds later.

as soon as san sat next to the younger boy, he could tell something was up. he had noticed that lately wooyoung had been withdrawing himself from their friendgroup, it also seemed like the boy was loosing sleep- and that wasn't like wooyoung at all. the wooyoung san knew was a social butterfly, he was usually super clingy with their other friends too. which did make san jelous sometimes, but he would never admit that out loud. but now as he lookes at his best friend curled up in the bus seat, his heart clenched.