🌺𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂

all of the members go out for valentine's day, leaving the woosan duo alone in the dorms.

will contain:
➻fluff
➻smut

🎀🌸🎀

wooyoung sighed, running his hand through his soft blond locks. he looked at his reflection, eyes scanning over his rather casual outfit. today was valentine's day. all of the other members, excluding san, had extravagant dates tonight. and here he was, staring at his reflection projected in the bathroom mirror, wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

the boy soon exited the bathroom. as he passed through the hallway he heard the various conversations his members were having regarding their plans. even though wooyoung was jealous, he was happy for his members and tried to keep that jealousy as private as possible. so with a huff, he entered his bedroom.

wooyoung's blond locks bounced as he flopped down on his bed. he turned over and buried his face in the white sheets. a muffled groan escaped his lips. suddnely he felt an overwhelming feeling of tiredness come over him. soon his eyes fluttered shut and sleep overtook his senses.

"san-"

wooyoung moaned. throwing his head back into the pillows. his back arched as the older boy thrusted into him. the blond gasped when san hit his prostate, toes curling at the pleasurable sensation. san's hands gripped wooyoung's hips as he moved down to kiss the boy.

the younger boy quickly melted into the kiss, feeling the soft red lips of his lover devour his own. another whiny moan tore through his throat, allowing san to plunge his tongue into the other's mouth, exploring it throughly.

it all became too much for wooyoung- the way san was consistently hitting his sweet spot as the his lips moved perfectly against his own. it all felt too good. he was nearing his high. "s-sannie..."

"wooyoung-" san groaned as his thrusts became sloppier, indicating he was close as well.

wooyoung closed his eyes, letting the pleasure fully wash over him.

"wooyoung-" the ravenette's voice was suddenly louder than he remembered.

the blond cracked open his eyes, but nothing was there. everything he was just experiencing was gone, only to be replaced by darkness.

"wooyoung!"

with a gasp wooyoung's eyes shot open as he quickly sat up. he was in his bed like he last remembered. but now san was right over him, his piercing stare focused on wooyoung's eyes. the blond quickly realized what was happening. he turned his gaze away from san's.

"come on let's watch a movie~!"
san spoke, seemingly unaware of wooyoung's situation.

tbe younger boy looked at the other before flopping back down onto his bed. "san-"

"everyone else is out and i want to spend valentine's day with my best friend.." the ravenette replied, eyes scanning over wooyoung- who now looked like he was going to fall back asleep.

with a groan the blond boy opened his eyes again. but before he could rebuttal, san had effortlessly picked him up, and brought him to sit on their living room couch.