Chapter 16

Jennifer's POV.

Alex and Mason apologized for what they did and yeah, I forgave them.

I'm still living Mason and was thinking if I could somewhat visit Alex's house so I could refresh my memory.

After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to visit Alex on his house to give him one of my signature dishes.

He'll absolutely love this!

A Black Forest Cake.

I changed my clothes and hurriedly grabbed Mason to accompany me going to Alex's.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! I want to gain my memory back!" I giggled like a child.

Rose, on the other hand also giggled with me on the backseat.

"Are you excited Rose?" I smiled.

She nodded eagerly as Mason started the engine.

My hopes are up and all my expectations are very high.

I wish this will turn out well.

__

I had the cake boxed in a red one with a ribbon tied around it.

It lied on my legs as we drove to Alex's.

My heart started to beat faster than usual and my skin grew some goosebumps on it.

"There's something wrong will happen.." My senses told me.

"No! I won't believe you! You're just ruining my day! Stop telling me nonsense things!"

I just shook my thoughts off and kept my eyes on the road.

But something doesn't seem right and Rose was also feeling it.

"Rose, is everything okay?" I asked.

"No. I can sense that there's trouble ahead. It'll make you cry. Let's just go back Mom," She foretold.

"Don't you wanna see your uhm, second Daddy?" I asked.

"I don't know Mommy," she shrugged.

We made an unsure decision and went further.

__

The house that kept me away from the reality was in front of me.

I breathed in deeply before walking towards the grand porch.

"Alex? Alex?" I kept on repeating his name but he's nowhere to be seen but the lights are all on.

Suddenly, few girls lined up in front of us and greeted us.

"Good day sir and ma'am!" They smiled.

I nodded and asked, "Where's Alex?"

All the girls kept silent and fear was wrapping their eyes as I said Alex's name.

Fiercely, I busted the doors of each room but still he's nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, I heard noises coming from a certain room which is probably Alex's.

I kicked the door strong enough to reveal two persons fucking their asses of.

Alex and I think a slave were bare clothed and was laying down on the bed.

The girl was getting raped.

"Girl, get the fuck out of here before you get hurt," I pointed out of the room.

The slave I guess ran outside scared.

"You bastard! How could you do this to me? How come that you changed after I got ill?! You don't deserve anything from me and my daughter! You will never see her again!  You should think faster compare to how you fuck girls. Where's your vampire knowledge? It's all useless because your a dumb-ass! Lastly, why have you been a man-whore? Or maybe you got bored and impatient for me to come back so you decided to fuck girl's cunts because I'm already gone? For fuck's sake! You're a father now and you don't even know how to act one! I guess what I said was right... YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SEE MY DAUGHTER!" I shouted at him before slapping him and stomping out of the room.

But one thing shocked me; Rose was with me all the time and I didn't realize she heard and seen everything.

"I hate you Daddy!" She cried and cried on my shoulders which made me feel the anger towards Alex.

He's a f*cking useless bastard.

____

I'm sorry that was short.

But, how do you find it so far?

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Comment, Rate, and Follow please?

And don't forget to click the !

:3