Chapter 25

Jennifer's POV.

The plan was sorted out to the soldiers and they quickly understood it.

Clever soldiers.

We entered the place without anyone noticing but little did we know is that some soldiers got noticed and are now fighting with the werewolves.

This is bullshit.

We just shrugged it off because they caused and started it, then they must go and finish it.

_

As we entered the castle, we noticed that there are a lot of animal's head on the wall and the furniture that were used are pure medieval.

Medieval choke me out of my souls.

I don't know why I dislike it.

It's just that something about it makes me wanna throw up.

No offense to war and medieval lovers but I personally dislike things associated with killing, blood, war, etc.

All I want is peace and peace only.

Even if I can't give the world one, at least I could have it in my life, my family, and my surroundings.

Maybe I'm some sort of peace element?

Who knows?

_

We kept our eyes locked everywhere and our senses ten times more active so, the enemy could not pass.

Suddenly, Victoria appeared out of nowhere and said, "Well, well, well. Look who's here?"

We all got startled and moved our eyes to her.

"Oh! My guests are here. What brought you here? Oh yeah! Rose right?" She smirked.

"Where is she?!" Alex angrily blurted out.

Victoria shrugged and walked with her hands clasped together.

"She's somewhere here, playing. If you want her back, dear Jennifer, you need to give me Alex in return. Would you like it that way?"

"No! Just give me Rose! Please! All I want is my family to be complete and happy!"

"Such a beautiful drama Jennifer. Bravo!" She clapped.

"Fucking give me my daughter!"

Victoria just chuckled with her fingers touching her lips.

Mason suddenly attacked her but then he was sent flying back across the room.

Zanna quickly ran and helped him then glared sternly at Victoria.

She was busy helping Mason that she didn't notice that Victoria already sent daggers of wooden stake on her.

It wounded her back and she sent a loud grown and scream of pain before she fell on the floor.

Mason weakly stood and held Zanna in his arms weeping.

"I will love you till the end Mason. Remember that," She said as she held his cheeks.

In a matter of minutes, she faded away like a wind and all what's left is ashes on the floor.

Mason's eyes turned into an evil one and the color changed into red while looking at Victoria.

"You. You killed her! You will pay for this!" Mason snarled.

He picked up a wooden stake and ran towards her.

Mason ran with anger but Victoria just stood still waiting for him to attack.

As the stake reached her, she stopped it with her hand.

__

Mason's POV.

Victoria held the wooden stake against her stopping me to stab her.

Then I noticed, she's also holding a stake in her hand so I stopped it with mine.

"If this would make Jennifer's life peaceful, I would do this for her. Jennifer, just remember I love you no matter what," I said.

I pushed the the stake on her making myself too, stabbed on my heart.

I quickly fell on the floor in unison with Victoria.

"I love you Jennifer so I set you free from my heart and let you be happy with the guy you truly loved. I hope you'll remember me forever. "

With that, I faded in ashes.

Good bye Jennifer.

_

THIS CHAPTER BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES.

I AM SO UNDECIDED WHETHER I WOULD KILL MASON OR NOT BUT IT TURNS OUT, I KILLED HIM.

I AM ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AFTER 3 TO 4 WEEKS.

THIS STORY IS NEAR ITS END SO, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

LOTS OF LOVE, -COOKIE