Pocky

Kirishima POV

Apparently, the squad thought it was a good idea to have a sleepover. I mean, I'm not against it, but sleeping in the same room as Bakugo? Uhm ehh...
Anyway, Mina has been all over the place. Apparently, todoroki and Midoriya made out.

The bell rang. The final bell... HELL YEAH! Finally!

"Bro that's crazy but like I don't remember asking" I hear Denki tell Jirou. "I will bop you into another time zone if you say that again" she scoffs in response. (Quote from my friend)

"What the hell were you talking about?"
Fuck there he is.
"Hellloooo? Kiri? You there?" Mina was trying to get my attention.
"Oh shoot sorry! I was zoning out I guess" I run the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Zoning out as in staring at me?" Bakugo smirks. God, that smirk.
"Oh shiiiiiiet sorry bro! I sometimes just stare at someone or something when I'm not paying attention.." I explain. It's not entirely a lie. It happens. But... I was staring at him before I zoned out.

"Yeah yeah you got excuses so you can just stare at Bakugo" Denki says.
"Hey at least I don't flirt with the new kid" I point over towards Shinso who was sitting next to me.
"Hey! He's cute ok? And I just like, well, love, his personality, tiredness to his voice, his eyes... damn his eyes are pretty.." he starts rambling.

I see Shinso blushing. I think Denki forgot he was right there, but that's Denki for ya.

We start to head out when Denki was stopped by shinso. His face turned almost as red as my hair. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Shinso asks with a light pink tint to his face. "I'm guessing you want a private conversation?" I ask slightly laughing. "Uh yeah. If that's ok-" he's interrupted by Denki saying "yeah it's fine!" He gives me a look. I get the message and tell the rest of the squad we should leave. So we did.

Denki caught up to us with his face having a crimson red color. "I- I just-I-I-" Mina interrupted him saying "woooooaaaaahh calm down bro. Now what the frick happened?" He takes a deep breath and frantically replies "Shinso and I kissed. Me. And Shinso. Kissed. WHAT THE FU-"
"-UN TIMES FUN TIMES. NOW DENKI SHUSH BEFORE YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF!" Jirou yells over him.

We get to Mina's and get ready for the hangout/sleepover. Mina walked in with a box, I could only assume to be pocky, and an evil grin on her face.

"We should play sleepover games!" She yelled as she plopped on her bed.
"Oh god no" Bakugo said as she smiled.
"I second that" I say.
"I third that" Denki says sighing.

"First up," we could see the evil in her face. "The Pocky Challenge" *insert dramatic music here*

"Oh hell no" jirou said scooting away.
"Oh hell yes" Mina mocked.

"FIRST ONES UP ARRRRREEEE.... KIRISHIMA AND BAKUGO!!!" She shouts. I feel my face heat up. I can feel his gaze on me.

I look at him he's the same way. But.. he would never like me like that... right? Mina gave us the piece. Bakugo sticks it in his mouth. It's being held by only his teeth. His lips are parted. His gaze softens as he looks at me.

I take a deep breath and he says "you ready?" I nod yes.

I lean in and we start to eat the candy. His face is getting closer and seems to be getting redder. Mine is too. I can feel it. I can also feel everyone's eyes on us.

Bakugo POV

Fuck.
he's getting closer. What if he thinks differently of me when if or when we get too close.

We get closer and closer. Until we meet in the middle.

(Kirishima, Bakugo, both)

Oh god I can feel his breath in my face
Is this too close for him?!
This is when I get rejected isn't it?

3rd POV

They finally meet in the middle. They note how soft each other's lips are. They immediately pull away when they realize what they were doing. They were staring at each other wide eyed. There was silence until Kirishima bolts out of the room. Bakugo follows soon after.

Kirishima POV

I have to keep going. He thinks I'm disgusting, weak, a disappointment, a mistake.

I hear footsteps. Well, not exactly footsteps, but someone running behind me. They catch up with me and we both fall. Me underneath the person. And then on top of me. I open my eyes. I see them.

the one person I was running from.

Bakugo

Wait. He's... no. He can't be.. crying? Why would he be? It's not like anyone would cry over me. Especially him..

But it looks genuine.

Did I hurt him?

I realized I was starting to tear up.

"Why?" He whispered to me. I knew the answer. But I didn't want to tell him. But me, being a dumbass, told him anyway.

"You would think less of me..."

BRO. This took half a day to write... that's depressing. A whole 12 hours. ...ight...

Bye bros~

Bye bros~