The Club

3rd POV

Bakugo wakes up to an abnormal warmth around him. He tries to get up but can't. He looks up and notices Kirishima. His face heats up but he cuddles closer to him.

Soon, Kirishima wakes up and remembers what happened the night before. He smiles as he pulls Katsuki closer. He hears him sigh slightly.

He pulls away and tries to get up but Katsuki pulls him back down. He looks back at him with a confused look on his face. "Stay"

Kirishima POV

"Stay" I hear slight desperation in his voice. I smile slightly and sit back down. I pull Katsuki on my lap and see his eyes widen and he tenses up. I laugh softly and start to play with his hair. He seems to calm down.

We stay like this until we hear a knock at the door. We look at each other. I try to get up but I hear Katsuki whimper slightly. Adorable.

I pick him up like he's a toddler and answer the door. It's Mina, Jirou (being held by Momo), Denki (being held by Shinso) and Sero.

"Oh hey Baku- Kirishima?" Mina stutters slightly. She smiles and says, "Y'all are too adorable!"

Katsuki looks at her and says, "Yeah and you just act like there's not two people being held the exact same way. Unless you're blind but I doubt that" he rolls his eyes before laying his head on my shoulder. He's too much.

"Wait what?" She turns and sees Denki Shinso and Momo and Jirou. "When the hell did this happen?" She motions her hands at the four.

"When we were walking over Denki didn't wanna walk" Shinso sighed.
"Shut up.." Denki's voice was small.
"Make me~" Shinso replies making Denki blush harder than before.

"Anyway," Momo said. "I just surprised Kyoka" she shrugs as she puts her down. Jirou's face says it all. She wanted to be held again.

"Pretty sure she wants you to keep holding her" Sero laughs.

Momo laughs and picks her up again. I could see the joy in her face when she was being held. They're so cute together.

Katsuki sighs and gets down. He leans on me, his head on my shoulder. Mina speaks up. "Anyway, y'all are getting to cute to handle. The reason we came here was to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight. like a...." she counts all of the couples. "Quadruple date. With Sero as the 5th wheel" we all start to laugh.

I hear Katsuki's laugh and its adorable. I want to see him like this all the time. We all head to Mina's to get ready. Katsuki and I get dressed before leaving.

We step in her room and she insists on doing my hair and everyone's makeup (besides Hagakure's and Sero's). She puts my hair up in a ponytail with a braid on the side of my head.

(This But With Kirishima's hair)

She starts to do everyone's makeup. (Bakugo's eye was completely healed thanks to recovery girl)