Discription on OCs A/N

I forgot to give a discription of my characters. Btw they were originally 2nd gen kids. That's why they have some of their characteristics and looks. And also why I made Beni and Kai fans of Kirishima and Bakugo. Beni has crimson red eyes and fluffed hair (kind of like Midoriya's) that fades from black to ash blond. Kai has bangs that are like Toga's and she has short pigtails (so basically Boo from Monsters Inc.) Her hair also fades from black to ash blond. She has sharp K9 teeth and fiery red eyes. Also, Aika was also originally a TsuChaco kid. That's why she has green hair and that weird blush Uraraka has. I made her quirk based on how the man who discovered gravity was intelligent. I'm so creative I know. I based the twins quirks based off of Kirishima and Bakugo's quirks too. Rock is semi associated with lava, like a volcano, so that's where that came from. And rock is also related to sand in a way. Kai's quirk is kinda like Gaara's ability in Naruto. Gaara can control the sand and the sand protects him. So I used him as an inspiration, also. Hitori was originally a ShinKami kid. I didn't say his quirk but he has telekinesis basically. He can pick up objects and people with his mind or hands but only if he can see them. He can only be a certain distance away from what he's trying to pick up. The farthest he can be from it is around 80 feet away. I based his quirk off of Shinso's mind control quirk. Denki's quirk doesn't play a role in his quirk though. His eyes are purple on the inside and fade into a yellow. His hair fades from purple to yellow and is like Shinso's hair when Shinso has it down. He's also a triplet. He has a brother and a sister. His brother, Zerka, has eyes like him but they fade from purple to yellow. And his hair is also like his but it goes from yellow to purple. His quirk allows him to change into a liquid or gas and reform into a person at will. This has nothing to do with Shinso or Denki's quirks but whatever. His sister, Sōsa, has lilac eyes. Her hair fades from purple to yellow then back to purple. It goes down to about her mid thighs when in a ponytail. Her quirk is mind reading. Like Shinso, she has to have a person answer her to use her quirk. They'll both come into the story eventually. Also, the person Sero will soon date, Yin, used to be a TodoDeku child. Her quirk is complicated but here we go. Basically it's like one for all and Todoroki's half fire and half ice combined. When she hits someone, it's like one for all, but she can add ice or fire to it. She has bangs and her hair fades from red to green then red again. Her eyes are the color of Todoroki's left eye. Anyway, back to the story next chapter. Enjoy!