Group Chat Chaos

3rd POV

They start pulling things from boxes and asking where to put them. They stay away from clothing boxes to avoid bras and underwear.

They start hanging posters, putting books on shelves, putting figures on desks and other shelves, and putting shirts Aika gives them in the closet.

She has uravity posters and figures and tells them exactly how and where to put them. She has books on several different heroes.

Mt Lady, Midnight, and All Might were the heroes they found. She has 3 Midnight figures, 2 Mt Lady figures, 4 Midnight posters, an All might poster and 5 figures, and 3 Mt Lady posters.

They hang up the posters on the walls and put the figures on shelves. She has framed pictures of her and her family. She also has signed pictures of heroes framed.

When they're done, they look around and see it as done. They move on to Beni's room and start to unpack clothes, pictures, posters, figures, and other things.

He has 2 all might posters, 3 Hawks posters, a Red Riot poster, 2 Hawks figures, an All Might figure, and books on the two pro heroes.

They set them up and when they got to the Red Riot poster, Kirishima smiles at it and hands it to Mina.

"Aww. Kiri you have the sweetest fan" Mina says smiling.
Beni smiles and Mina hands the poster over to him to hang up. He takes it and hangs it up.

They hang up clothes and make his bed. They put his books on shelves along with the figures.

They're done with his room and move on to Kai's room. They start unpacking and start to put her things away.

She has a Ground Zero poster and Denki picks it up and shows it to Bakugo.
"Bro you have like, the most precious fan. I dunno how ya did it man" Denki says laughing.

Bakugo laughs and starts to hang up her clothes. She has a gray Ground Zero hoodie that has his hero name.

Ground
Zero

It has his mask and head piece above and below the letters. One sleeve had Ground and the other sleeve had Zero in orange letters.

He smiled as he hung it up. She has an All Might poster, a Midnight poster, 2 All Might figures and 4 Midnight figures.

They put everything away and sit down on her bed. They all were tired and sighed as they sat down on either her bed or the floor. They talk for a while about random topics.

They eventually part ways and go back to their dorms. Mina made a group chat consisting of Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, Jirou, herself, Aika, Beni, and Kai.

Ashido Mina- so I made this. We finna vibe.

Bakugo Katsuki- oh lord

Kirishima Eijiro- lets go I'm ready to be spammed at 3 am

Ashido Mina- these names are boring as frick hol up

Ashido renamed Bakugo Katsuki to Lord Explosion Murder, Kirishima Eijiro to Baby Shark, Kaminari Denki to Pikachu, Sero Hanta to FlexTape, Jirou Kyoka to AirPods, Kina Aika to Einstein, Kaze Kai to Gaara, and Kaze Benihime to LavaGirl

Einstein- oh my god I love mine.

Gaara- same oh my lord