The Salon

You get the drill. 3rd POV

They walk in and a girl greets them. She had long, curly green (she had bangs too) hair tied back into a ponytail. She had chocolate brown eyes with a gold highlight to them. She had what seemed like permanent blush that looked an awful lot like Uraraka's. She had light freckles spread across her face and round glasses that seemed to fit her face perfectly. she was a darker skinned girl who just looked like a bright ball of sunshine.

"Hello!" she greeted them with a sweet smile. "How may I help you? We have acrylic nails, a selection of nail polish, and a spa-like treatment. Whatever you would like"

"Hello! Could we get acrylic nails please?" Mina asked with a smile.
"Of course! For both of you?" She looked at Bakugo who was looking around the salon.

"Yes please if that's not a problem" Mina said tugging on Bakugo's hoodie sleeve. "Huh?" He asked confused.
"Jesus you're pulling a Denki. Let's go Bakubitch" she smirked.

"Watch it" he said staring at her.
"Follow me" the girl said grabbing a pair of gloves. "Benihime! C'mere! We have clients who would like acrylic nails! I have the girl, you get the guy! What colors would you like?" She turns two the two.

Mina and Bakugo look at each other and smile.
"Orange and black" Bakugo said. "Purple please!" Mina said. Out comes the blonde boy they met in the mall that day.
"Coming!" He says rushing in. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees Bakugo.

Bakugo smirks and winks at him. (Not that way pervs) his coworker snaps him out of it. "Beni! C'mon!"
"Yeah! Sorry!"
"Stop apologizing ya dingbat. Get the supplies while I set them up please"
Mina and Bakugo chuckle at the nickname.

"Sorry about him. He can be a little... out of it sometimes" she apologized

"Oh it's totally fine! We have a friend who's the same way" Mina says smiling.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Aika! Aika Kina!" She holds out her hand. They shake hands and she goes to set up the stations.

She gestures for them to sit down. They sit down at the stations that are right next to each other.

Benihime sets the supplies down and helps prepare everything. They both sit down and get to work.
"Nice seeing you again!" Beni says putting his gloves on.
"Yeah I knew I recognized you. How are you and Kai doing?" Bakugo asks.

"You remember our names?" He stops for a second before resuming.
"Of course I do. You're the first fans to recognize us. You two are memorable" he says smiling slightly.

"Oh I heard you got into an accident. How are you doing?" Beni asks looking up for a second.
"Oh yeah. A lot better. The nurse at our school healed me quickly"
"Does she have a healing quirk?" He asks applying acrylic to the fake nail.
"Yeah. It works wonders" he answered.

They talk a bit and finally, they're finished.