The Date

3rd POV

"Let's play spin the bottle!"

"Oh no..." Denki says getting off of Shinso.

"Oh yes!" Mina says. "Jirou, get Momo in here!"

"W-Wait what?!" She shouts. "You heard me! Get her in here!" She says plopping down.

"O-ok.." She says shakily taking out her phone. She texts Momo. She tells them she's coming. After a few minutes, Momo came in and sat next to Jirou. They both talk and occasionally laugh. (They're adorable, fight me)

First one to spin is Denki. It, somehow, landed on Shinso and they both blush. "Awww! Look at the gaybies!" Momo shouts clapping her hands gently. (She's babey)

He turns to Shinso. Mina immediately starts to record. Shinso looks straight into his eyes. (Nah he looks gayly into his eyes). Denki puts his hand on Shinso's cheek as Shinso puts his hand on Denki's neck.

Their lips connect and everyone freaks out. Even Bakugo clapped and cheered a bit.

They pull away, only a string of saliva connects their lips. Shinso wipes his thumb across his bottom lip and Denki licks his lips. Mina flipped out.

Eventually, everyone got over it and it was now Bakugo's turn. He spun it and it landed on Kirishima. Thank god it wasn't Momo or something.

They both blush deeply. Bakugo puts his hand on Kirishima's cheek. Kiri puts his hand on the back of Bakugo's head. They both lean in.

Their lips connect and move in rhythm. They kissed (*cough* made out *cough*) for about 10 seconds. When they separated, a string of saliva was the only thing connecting their lips.

They both wipe their mouths with the back of their hands. They sit back down normally and Mina put her phone down. Apparently, she was filming the whole thing.

Her jaw was dropped with a smile apparent on her face. "MY TWO SHIPS HAVE SAILED!! ONLY ONE MORE TO GO!" She screams.

Now it was Jirou's turn. She spin the bottle and it landed on Momo. They both blushed. Jirou looked at Momo as if she was asking if it was ok. Momo nodded and Jirou leaned back into her spot.

She then leaned into Momo. They closed their eyes and kissed. Jirou had her hand above Momo's chest. Momo had her hand on her shoulder/neck area.

They were so graceful and gentle. When they pulled away, Mina shrieked as she put her phone down. "MY THREE SHIPS HAVE SAILED! MY LIFE HAS BEEN COMPLETE!"

They all laugh and she puts the bottle away. they all talk for about 30 minutes and everyone left besides Bakugo and kirishima before Mina announced something. "I'm going on a date tonight with Hagakure! And I need advice..." she turned to Bakugo and said, "I heard you gave advice to Denki. And look how he turned out! He got with his crush. Please give me your knowledge"

He laughs slightly and asks what she needs.

"Well, first off, I have a few outfits I'd like you to judge" she says heading toward her closet.

"Alright. Let's do this"
She comes out of the closet (heh heh) and shows Bakugo.