Discharge

3rd POV

The squad all gathered in Mina's room after breakfast. They were talking and laughing, but something was missing. Or someone.

They remembered that Bakugo was getting discharged today. Mina was talking before she realized. "Yeah, so I walk up right? And- wait..."
"What? What is it?" Jirou asks with concern.

"BAKUGO'S GETTING DISCHARGED TODAY!!!" She shrieks. Everyone pauses before they all irrupt with screaming and cheering.

When they calmed down, they all went back to their dorms to change. When they were finished, they meet back at Mina's. "Bro I'm so excited!" Denki says basically jumping.

"I know, me too!" Kirishima agrees.
They all start running to the elevator and get in. When they do, Denki is repeatedly pressing the ground floor button. They're anxious and can't sit still in the elevator.

When the doors open, they all rush out.
The other students were confused and one shouted, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Jirou turned and yelled back, "BAKUGO IS BEING DISCHARGED!"
They don't wait for a response and quickly get to Kirishima's car. They get in and he starts to drive to the hospital.

They finally arrive and check in. His parents weren't there yet so they had time by themselves with him.

Kirishima opens the door and a nurse is in there talking to Bakugo. When he saw the group, he immediately stopped talking to the nurse and turned his attention toward them.

The nurse who helped him the night before turned and smiled. "Oh! You're here! He's been waiting to see you!" She turns back to Bakugo and takes of the oxygen mask.

"Fuck.." he muttered.
"I know I know" she says putting the mask on a tray on the side of her.

"Bakugo!" Mina yelled as she speed-walked to his bedside.
"Mina?" He said. His voice was definitely stronger than before. It was completely normal.

"Yeah it's me, Baku!" She says putting a hand on his shoulder. "And the rest of the squad, too"

"Yeah I noticed them, dumbass" he smiled as he looked back to the group. Kirishima looked at him and started to tear up again. "It's ok bro! He's fine!" Denki says putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I know... but it hurts seeing him like this.." he whispered looking back at Denki.

"I know it does... be strong for him, ok?"

"I know.." Kirishima sighed. Not long after, his parents soon walk in.
"Katsuki!" They both say.
"Mom, Dad.." Bakugo says sitting up.

Mitsuki walked to his bedside and wrapped her arms around him. He hugs back and he hears her crying. "It's ok, Mom. I'm fine.." he reassures her.

"I love you, hunny!" She says pulling away and putting her hands on either side of his face. His hands are on her arms as they look at each other.

Marasu looked at his on and smiled lightly. "Dad.." Katsuki whispers as his dad walks over to him. "Hey, Katsuki.." he hugs him after Mitsuki backed away.

The nurse comes in not too long after. She walks up to Bakugo and checks his eye. "Looks like you're fine to leave" she turned to his parents. "We walked him around and he's doing fine besides a limp"

She then turns to the group. "You have really helped him. He just sat in his bed staring at his hands when you weren't here. You're a big support to him"

She walks out after kissing the boy's forehead. Kirishima walks over to him and puts his hand on his. They look at each other before Kirishima wraps his arms around him. "I love you, Katsuki.." he whispers, only loud enough for him to hear. Bakugo whispers, "I love you, too, Eijiro.."