Finale

8 years later, the Bakusquad was out to eat at a fancy restaurant Bakugo paid for and he was acting strange. He was quiet. Kirishima noticed and asked what was wrong. "It's nothing." Bakugo smiled slightly but went right back to his resting bitch face when Kirishima turned back to his conversation. After dinner, Mina insisted on going shopping. Denki had gotten married the past year to Shinso so he had a wedding ring and Kirishima commented on it from time to time. It was a simple band of silver but it was special to Denki. They went to several stores of Mina's choosing and she shopped for all of them. Kirishima didn't know what Bakugo was planning but the rest of them did and they helped him set it up. The group left the last store and since Mina was driving, she took them to the spot that Bakugo was planning on proposing to Kirishima. It was the spot that they went to 2 years after they had graduated from UA. They went there quite often. It was a lake they had found when they were out one night. The moon reflected on the water of the lake at night and you could see the docks and the boats floating around it. The stars were bright that night and reflected off the crystal blue water. Bakugo led Kirishima down a metal dock and the Bakusquad stayed in the middle as the two were down at the end. They were holding hands and Kirishima could feel the slight shake of Bakugo's hand and he squeezed it slightly. Kirishima couldn't see but the group had their phones out and they were recording them. Bakugo had a hand in his pocket and was holding tightly onto the small box inside it. He took a deep breath and turned to Kirishima. Mina kept quiet but was loosing her shit. Kirishima's eyes widened as Bakugo knelt down on one knee. He covered the bottom half of his face with his hand as the other was being held by Bakugo's. When Bakugo let go of the other's hand, he pulled out the black box that held a gold band with small letters in the inside of it. (Just imagine it. I dunno what to put). He opened the box and said, "(I dunno what people say when they propose so imagine this as well because I'm a lazy little bitch). Eijiro Kirishima, will you marry me?" Kirishima said yes immediately after he asked. The group behind them was shouting and cheering as Bakugo stood and put the ring on Kirishima's left ring finger. Kirishima threw his arms around the man that stood in front of him and kissed him as he did so. The group went crazy once again. Mina couldn't help herself and she ran toward the two before the other three could stop her. "Mina!" Jirou shouted. "Let them have their moment!" She ran after the pink girl with the two others following close behind her. When they came to a halt, they engulfed Kirishima and Bakugo in a hug. Bakugo surprisingly hugged back. When they were done with their bonding moment, they all rolled up the bottom of their pants and put their feet in the lake and since it was decently hot that night, the water was warm. They all laughed with each other and eventually they had to go home. Momo picked Jirou up along with the two other boys since their houses were on the two women's way home. Mina rode with Kirishima and Bakugo and the two dropped her off on their way home. The rest is history and the two boys grew up to men and got married. They had two girls and a boy. They were as happy as they ever could be.

And this is the end of the book. I really hoped you enjoyed this and, if you want to, you can check out my other books on my OCs and my book on the Bakusquad I made a while ago. Sadly, this is the end of the book but I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.