The Accident

Kirishima POV

I sobbed into my hands. The two rubbed my back. They were crying, too, but didn't want to make me feel worse so they tried to stay calm.

I saw him. He had a black eye, a gash on his forehead, a bloody nose, and a gash on his thigh. He looked terrible.

Medics put him in the back and got inside with him. I saw them quickly hooking him up to things. They looked calm. It was reassuring.

The doors slammed shut and the other two medics got up front. The sirens blared. They raced off immediately after the doors closed up front.

Hagakure was called over for a check up on how she was. She was fine. But she was terrified. I mean, she just saw someone bash their head into the steering wheel. While she was next to him.

I got to my feet. I calmed down a little and remembered. I should call his parents. I know they'd want to know about this.

I took out my phone and clicked on Mitsuki's contact. It rang once and she picked up. "Hello, Kirishima, sweetie. What do you need?" I walked to a secluded area and Mina followed.

"Hi, Mitsuki, um... I have to tell you something. It's about Baku- Katsuki..."

"What is it? If it was serious why didn't he call me?" She asked confused.

"Katsuki just got into a car accident"

It was completely silent on the other end. All he heard was something falling, presumably her phone, and yelling and crying. He heard, "KATSUKI HAS GOTTEN INTO AN ACCIDENT!!" "WHAT?! WHERE IS HE?!" "ILL ASK KIRISHIMA!"

"Kirishima, hunny, where is he?" Her voice was frantic.

"(Idk any hospitals in Japan)" I reply on the verge of tears. She yells at Bakugo's dad what I told her. She thanks me and hangs up.

Mina turns to me, "should be tell the others?" Her voice was shaky. I nod. She calls Denki and Sero and I call Jirou. We explain everything. We all rush to the hospital.

Mina and I arrive and wait for the others. They come in after 2 minutes. Then Mitsuki and Masaru weren't too far behind. I could we all had been crying.

We all check in and rush to his room. I get there first and open the door softly so I don't scare him if he's awake.

We all file in Mitsuki and Marasu rush to his side immediately. His chest was rising and falling with every breath. I could see the vapor from his breath on the plastic of the oxygen mask.

Mitsuki strokes his hair and cries softly into her hand. Marasu is crying as well. He look at his son with teary eyes and puts his hand on his shoulder.

We don't interfere with their moment. We just watch while silently crying into our hands.

3rd POV

Mitsuki and Marasu stay by their sons side until they let the teens have a moment with their best friend.

After some fell asleep from crying so much, Kirishima, Denki and Bakugo's parents are still awake.

Kirishima has his hand on Bakugo's and rubs the back of it with his thumb. He had dry tear stains on his face.

Denki was next to him. He also had dried tear stains on his face. He was leaning against the rails on the side of the bed. He was staring at Bakugo. Almost like he was waiting for him to open his eyes.

Eventually, the others left. Leaving Denki, Kirishima, and the Bakugos in the hospital. Mitsuki and Marasu were on one side of him, Kirishima and Denki on the other side.