The makeout

3rd POV

Kirishima soon remembers his promise to Bakugo. He smirks as they walk in. He grabs Bakugo's wrist and pulls him over to him. Bakugo gasps as he's pulled into the other teen.

"Remember~?" Kirishima asks as he backed Bakugo into the door.

"Y-Yes..." he manages to respond. Kirishima slowly gets closer as he locks the door behind them. He smiles as his hand travels up Bakugo's side.

Bakugo didn't look Kirishima in the eyes but licked his lips. Kirishima noticed this and decided to tease him a little.

He breathes on Bakugo's neck and he hears him whimper. Bakugo quickly covered his mouth. Kirishima takes his wrist and brings it down.

He looks at Bakugo in the eyes. But Bakugo doesn't look back. He looks everywhere else besides Kirishima's eyes. Kirishima put his hand on his cheek and gently turned Bakugo's head to face him, making him look back.

"Look at me, baby~" he says as he licks his lips. Bakugo looked down again, trying to hide his blush.

"What did I say, Baby Boy~?" He gently lifts his head back up to look at him. He puts his hand on Bakugo's cheek and traced his thumb up and down his cheek.

Kirishima hears him whisper "just fucking kiss me already~" he bites his lip as he looks at Kirishima. "Very well then, Katsuki~" he hears Bakugo whimper again. He smashes his lips into Bakugo's.

Bakugo quickly melts into it. Their lips move in rhythm as they kiss. They pull away only for a second to breathe before going right back into it.

Kirishima licks Bakugo's bottom lip asking for entrance. Bakugo wanted to, but he wanted Kirishimato to have a challenge.
Kirishima says, "not gonna behave? That's not happening, sweetie~" he bites Bakugo's bottom lip and Bakugo moans.

Kirishima slides his tongue in and explores every inch of Bakugo's mouth. Bakugo will occasionally moan, which Kirishima loves.

He stops kissing him and Bakugo whimpers as the loss of his touch. But quickly stops as Kirishima starts to kiss his neck. He keeps going until finding his sweet spot.

Once he finds it, he stays in that area of Bakugo's neck. Bakugo will moan, whimper, or bite his lip whenever Kirishima kisses him.

Kirishima sucks on Bakugo's neck and leaves marks. He then moves on to biting and kissing.

He bites Bakugo's sweet spot before continuing on with kissing. He slowly starts to rise back up to Bakugo's lips, kissing him all the way up.

He reaches his mouth again and starts to passionately kiss him. He pulls away to look at him again. He's just as hot as before. He has lust in his eyes.

Kirishima smirks and pushes his body onto Bakugo's. The blonde moaned quietly. It almost sounded like a sigh.

Kirishima looks at Bakugo in the eyes and said, "you're so pretty~" Bakugo blushes as Kirishima's hands traveled up and down his body.

Kirishima smirks and puts his hand on Bakugo's shirt collar and pulls it down slowly and bites his lip.

"You love teasing me, don't you?" He asks putting his hand on Kirishima's.

"you're right, Katsuki~" he answers as he moved his other hand to Bakugo's lips and used his thumb to slightly pull his bottom lip down. Bakugo whimpers again.

Kirishima slightly puts his thumb in between Bakugo's top and bottom teeth. Some is in his mouth. Bakugo slightly licks it smirking.

"There's my boy~" Kirishima says as he pulls his finger away from bakugos mouth. "Come here" he whispers as he grabs Bakugo's thigh.