Back Again

Back by popular demand ,

A FOREIGN EXCHANGE 2

I hope you all enjoy
-Han ❤️

"Yes mom .... I just landed ..... no Mattia is coming to get me ... okay I love you bye "

I just landed in New Jersey , it's about the 10th of February.

Let me catch you guys up , I'm moving to jersey until I go study in New York with Mattia in the fall , and basically I'll be working until he graduates then we'll go .

I walked over to the baggage collection and grabbed my bags , Mattia is supposed to be fetching me from the airport but he hasn't replied to any of my texts so I honestly have no clue what's going on .

*phone rings *

Hannah :
Hey babe , are you still coming to get me ?

Mattia :
Yea , shhh, sorry I'm waiting outside the arrival doors .

Hannah:
Okay I'll be there soon .

*call ends *

That was weird . I head towards the doors with my bags , as I stepped out I saw Mattia and my heart nearly exploded I haven't seen him since Christmas. I dropped all my bags and ran towards him , he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up spinning me around . "I miss you so much " I said , "I missed you more angel " he smiled and kissedmy forehead .

"You clearly aren't happy to see us " I heard a voice say , I looked behind Mattia to see Victoria , Ale , Kairi and Aria . I ran over to the girls and hugged them first , all of us started crying "I missed you babies so much " , "we missed you too " they said in unison . Then I turned to hug Ale and Kairi .

I wiped the tears from my face and started laughing , "you guys are honestly the best " they all smiled at me .

Mattia and the boys helped me out with all my bags while we walked to the car , " did you really need all these bags " Kairi yelled while struggling with a bag , "you do know I'm basically moving here right " I said .

"So did you apply for citizenship and stuff ?" Asked Aria as we got into the car , it felt amazing to be sitting in the front seat with Mattia again , " yea I did and I sent in all my papers but until they get back to me I still have my student visa" I explained .

We drove home listening to some playlist Mattia made on Apple Music that everyone's obsessed with . When we got to Mattia house everyone ran in and the boys brought my bags in .

"Mamá I'm home " yelled Mattia , Camila came out and immediately her face lit up to see me . " Mi amor, you're finally back " she said while giving me a bear hug which I returned. "I missed you so much Camila " my eye threatened to start crying again . She pulled back and she was crying . Just then Gianluca came out from the kitchen "Hannah you're back" he yelled and came running over to hug me , "hey short stuff I missed you " I said bending down to hug him . " where's papa ?" Asked Mattia watching all of this go down with a huge smile on his face , " he's at the restaurant with some investors " . Luca's restaurant has been doing so well that he's been meeting with investors looking into opening a second branch .

We all grabbed some snacks and headed down to Mattia's room . "So what have I missed " I said as I sat down next to Mattia on his bed . "Honestly nothing much except Mia and Salma both moving away to Chicago " replied Vic . "Let's all have a sleepover ?" Suggested Kairi , "yea it's only Saturday " added Ale looking at Mattia for confirmation. He nodded and headed up to ask Camila . "What's up Han? You look down " asks Aria . " nah nothing just a little jet lagged " I replied " I'm gonna go pack my bags upstairs I'll be down in a bit " I said and walked upstairs. "Hey moms said yes" he said stopping in front of me , I just nodded and attempted to move out of his way and walked up stairs , he followed me . "What's wrong baby " he said pulling a puppy dog face . "I'm just super tired and I kinda just wanted to cuddle with you " I finally admit and he's face softens . "Come here" he said and motioned for me to come over . I stood I front of him and he rested his hands on my thighs , " we can do that, do you want me to tell them mom said no ?" He asked , "no I did miss them and I want them here I'll probs just pass out super early " , "are you sure ?" "Yes baby " I said and kissed him softly on his lips . Fuck I missed his lips .

He slowly pulled me onto his lap not breaking the kiss . I pulled back , " this is gonna have to wait until we're alone " I said looking at him and he sighed resting his head on my chest "fine baby" he said sticking his bottom lip out making me laugh .

We headed downstairs and everyone was already cuddled up about to put some series on . We joined them and decided to watch American horror story . I snuggled into Mattia's chest and almost instantly fell asleep.

Authors note

HEEEEYYY GUYS

Ahh I missed this book so much and honestly I'm so excited for this sequel , I have som super interesting things planned for it and I can't wait for you guys to read it ❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote , I love hearing what you guys think

Lots of love
-Han 💋