Europe part 2.

We were up super early again to catch our flight to Spain that we almost missed because Mattia refused to wake up.
Luckily we boarded at the last call so we made it just in time .

"Can you please stop being moody " I said as we waited for the taxi to take us to our hotel room . He just rolled his eyes and faked a smile at me . "Keep this up and the surprise I had planned might just go out the window " I said , his eye widened , "what surprise " he asked as we got into the taxi I just shrugged and ignored him till we got to the hotel .

I wasn't expecting Spain to be as hot as it was and I was still in my sweats from the flight so I decided to go shower, when I walked out Mattia was sitting at the edge of the bed laughing at some comedy on Netflix . I walked over and sat on his lap , "so about that surprise " he said looking at me , "does it involve you without this towel " he smirked and I kissed him lightly which quickly turned into a make out session . "Uhm no actually " I said pulling back , "but it's something you might like just as much " I said and he pouted , " I doubt it ".

I walked over to my bag and pulled out two tickets he looked at me in confusion, "since we leave Madrid tomorrow for Ibiza I thought you might like these " I said handing them to him . He looked at me in disbelief and pulled me into a bear hug smothering me with kissed , we both rolled on the bed for a while with me trying to get loose and him not letting me , let's just say the towel fell off again. "How'd you get these ?" He asked finally letting me go , I got him two tickets to see Juventus play Real Madrid , "I have my ways " I said smiling. As soon as he realized the towel had fallen he smirked "thank you baby but I deffs like you without the towel way more " he said trailing kisses down my neck ." There's no need to lie " I said and he started laughing .

It was later the evening and Mattia was getting ready for the game while I was chilling , "why aren't you getting done " he asked and I laughed , "cause I'm not going with you" I said and he looked at me confused . "I have another surprise for you " I shrugged , "but I want you there "he said , "baby I love you but there's no way I'm going to sit there being confused for the whole evening " I laughed .

*knock on door*
I hopped up and smiled , " you made it " i exclaimed and Kairi smiled . "Come in " he came in and The broadest smile spread across mattia's face . "What are you doing here" Mattia exclaimed , "my family and I came here for vacation and when aria told Han she asked me if I wanted to go with you to the game " he shrugged and Mattia embraced me in a hug .

"You sure you're gonna be okay baby " he asked kissing me , "yess I'll meet up with you guys after so we can go get something to eat " I said smiling and kissing him again before they left .

***

I eventually got dressed and change into this :