BFF - Best Friends Fight

I woke up , without Mattia . I sat up rubbing my eyes looking around the apartment , he was no where to be seen and the bathroom door was open with the light off . Weird , I checked the time on my phone 8:30am , Mattia never wakes up before 10 unless I wake him up .

Just then the door opened revealing a Mattia covered in snow . I looked at him with a raised eyebrow , he took off his jacket , shoes and climbed into bed cuddling up to me , "where were you " I asked as he wrapped his arms around me putting his cold hands under my t-shirt looking for warmth causing me to shiver . "Remember that surprise I told you I was working on a while back " he said and I nodded . "Well it's the finishing touches for that , and just Incase you don't believe me part one of the surprise is in my car but you can only get it later when we go to the store " he said and I smirked . I kissed the top of his head and played with his hair that was a bit damp from the snow .

We woke up again a couple hours later and proceeded to get done to go to the mall , we both dressed kinda bummy because it was literally freezing , I decided to put on the necklace and bracelet on again that Mattia got me , I was hoping he wouldn't notice .

We got into the car and I immediately put the heat on , I wasn't built for American winters and he always made fun of me for it .
"Nice bracelet " he said smirking at my arm , "could say the same about the ring " I replied .

"Here as promised " he said handing me a box , it was another pendant for the bracelet it had a date on it , " 14th of June ?" I asked confused , "yup " he said , "so what are you looking to get at the mall " he said changing the subject , "Uhm just some new summer clothes " I said but my mind still on the date , it was only May now and nothing significant has happened in June , oh well .

We walked around the mall for a bit , it was pretty dead , I picked out a few dresses , shorts , tops , a pair of heels and sneakers. Mattia got a couple t-shirt some new shorts from Nike , and a new sneaker aswell .

"Well today was successful " I said looking at all the bags and he laughed .

*mattia's phone bleeps*

"Can you check it for me " Mattia asked as he put the bags in the trunk , "it's Kai, he says he's having a small party to celebrate the verification and Ale and Vic's anniversary , he wants to know if we wanna come " I said .

Mattia got into the car, "you wanna go ?" He asked me , "Yea sure " I said replying to Kairi , "we might need to leave a bit early " he said , "why " I asked . "Part 2 of the surprise " he said smirking as he drove home .

***

Mattia and I arrived at Kai's house ,
I was wearing this :

And Mattia Just had on jeans , a black polo neck and denim jacket on

And Mattia
Just had on jeans , a black polo neck and denim jacket on . He was wearing the new chain I got him for his birthday.

We walked in , "Yea a small party " I said looking around at the insane amount of people in the house , Mattia just laughed next to me and pulled me through the house till we eventually ran into everyone .

I ran over and congratulated Ale and Vic , Mattia just greeted Kairi , Aria and Vic , he was still mad at Alejandro.

***

The night was pretty civil , we all just chilled and drank a bit , we were all now chilling on some couches in the living room .

"Dude did you really need to do all this just for verification " asked alejandro, "it's for your anniversary too " laughed Kai .

"So what if he did man , let him enjoy it " Mattia said looking over at ale , it's the first time he spoke to ale all night , I leaned over and rubbed the back of his neck trying to tell him to calm down , "You're trying to start shit " Alejandro snapped back .

"Yea I am , because everyone here knows you've been acting like a shitty person so I'm calling you out for it " Mattia said .

"You're one to talk about being a shitty person " Ale said .

"What's that supposed to mean " Mattia said .

"It means you can't even treat your girl right , you barely have time for us anymore so you don't get to speak to me about being a shit person " ale snapped back . I pulled my arm back from Mattia's neck , I could see he caught Mattia off guard .

"Well if I'm such a shit person then we don't need to be friends bro . You seem to care more about clout than your friends lately anyway " Mattia said getting up . " Cmon we're leaving " he said looking down at me . I said bye to everyone and then met him outside by the car .

"You wanna talk about what happened " I asked as we drove home . "No " he said plainly and I nodded . I knew now wasn't the best time to nag , Ale proved Mattia wrong and Mattia hates being wrong . Even though Mattia knew he fucked up with everything it's the fact that Ale threw it in his face that pissed him off .

We got home and Mattia instantly when to shower , I changed into some sweats and a hoodie and got into bed . I dozed off slowly waiting for Mattia .

I stirred awake to find Mattia sitting at the foot end of the bed on his phone , I crawled over and stood behind him on my knees wrapping my arms around him . He rubbed circles on my arm with his one hand still scrolling with the other . He was looking through comments on a tiktokroom post of him unfollowing Alejandro. "Baby " I said softly , "I still don't wanna talk about it " he said in a low voice . I kissed the back of his neck "that's fine I understand , but can you come back to bed please " I said .

He locked his phone and pulled me around so that I was straddling him with a leg on each side of his . "I just wanted to say I'm sorry again for fucking up so many times , I know I'm toxic as hell but I appreciate you sticking by me " he said . I looked up at him and ran my fingers through his hair , " I put you through hell the first year I was here , we can consider it even now . I'll always be here for you " I said . He smiled a bit but I could see something was still bothering him but I didn't wanna bring it up .

"Baby " he said , "yes " , "I love you so fucking much " he said kissing my forehead. "Okay simp lets go to bed it's too late for you to be this sad " I said and he pouted his lip . "But I love you more Mattia" I said kissing him .

We both got into bed , Mattia fell asleep cuddled into my chest while I played with his hair , I wonder why what ale said hit him so hard because it not like I've never told him that maybe it just hurt worse because they're best friend and he knows Ale won't lie to him .

Authors note

Hey guys
I'm not going to say much except
Another chapter coming a bit later ❤️❤️

Love y'all 😘
-Han