Here's to a year

I've been in jersey for a couple days now , tomorrow was mine and Mattia's one year anniversary, Valentine's Day and my birthday all in one .

He'd be at school till around 2 so I got Camila to drive me to the mall so that I could get his gift . "Thanks for the ride Camila " I said leaning over to hug her ," never a problem , let me know if you need me to come get you aswell " she smiled and waved as I got out .

I walked around the mall a bit before finally deciding what to get him . I also popped into Victoria's Secret to pick out some lingerie just Incase . I Decided to grab these :

Just then I got a text from Mattia :

Mattia :
I have a surprise planned , pack a bag for a couple days . We leave at 6 ❤️

Wow I wonder where we're going , Mattia always planned these insane surprises and honestly I felt kinda bad that my gifts were never of the same value .

***

I had just about finished packing when Mattia came upstairs , "you ready babe ?" He asked leaning against my door frame . He looked so irresistible, he was wearing a white hoodie and some green sweatpants clearly ready and comfortable for wherever we're going . "Yea I am , are you going to tell me where we're going ?" I asked standing up and closing my suitcase . " nope it's a surprise " he said and walked over to help me with my bags .

We headed downstairs and he loaded my bags into Lucas car , meaning we clearly weren't driving wherever we were going .

Mattias pov

Hannah looked adorable trying to piece together where we were going , I'd been organizing this with my dad for almost a month now , I just hope she likes it .

My dad dropped us off at the airport and confusion spread across her face again , "babe .." she said looking at me almost angrily. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as I stood behind her "why can't you just let me spoil and surprise you ? " I sighed into her ear. She turned around to face me her expression clearly softened "okay fine I'm sorry " she said and stood on her toes to kiss me . She was adorable.

Just before we boarded our flight she eventually caught on , "Florida ? " she smiled widely . I smirked and nodded , "I knew you probs missed Alvaro and Roshaun so I thought it'd be a good idea to go visit , we're staying in a hotel though " I said to clear it up a bit . She started jumping up and down excitedly and squealing a bit "ahhhhhh I can't believe it " she said hugging me tightly while I tried to check in our luggage .

Hannah's pov

I couldn't believe it , he really put in all this effort for me . We border the plane , it was around 8 now . Mattia layed his head on my shoulder as soon as we took off , " we'll probs only see them tomorrow cause I figured you'd just wanna go to the hotel after we land " I nodded and smiled at him .