Graduation

"Baby" I heard someone faintly call . I stirred awake .

I'd been in mattias room since Friday and haven't left , Camila brought me food down but never asked what's wrong .

I rolled over to see Mattia standing next to the bed looking like a wreck , I honestly probably didn't look any better .

Tears pooled at my eyes remembering the picture , he's face fell even more when he noticed it .

"Han just hear him out " I heard arias voice from behind him , i didn't even notice she was here .

"We all went to confront her when we got to the hotel and she really did drug his drinks " Victoria added as they all finished explaining what happened.

Mattias eyes were focused on the floor he hasn't said a word to me yet .

"Thanks for having my back girls " I say and hug them .

"Always , we'll see you in the week to check in " said Aria before they left.

Mattia and I sat in silence for a while before he finally broke and started crying .

I couldn't help but feel bad , I crawled over to him and hugged him but he never hugged me back , "it's okay baby" I said trying to pacify him . "No it's not I fucked up so badly and I hurt you and that's the one thing I promised I'd never do " he sobbed.

"It wasn't your fault" I finally said , "yes it was I should've known better , I'm so fucking sorry Hannah I genuinely feel like shit and I promise it'll never happen again " he looked up at me , his eyes were red from crying . Clearly this isn't the first time this weekend he cried .

I pulled his face to look at me " I love you " I said and kiss him softly on his lips , his hands snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer , " I love you " he spoke as he broke the kiss for a second .

He stopped kissing me , "this bitch needs to know you're mine and I don't want anyone else " he said with a smirk spreading across his face .

He picked me up and we filmed a TikTok to the sound " this my baby and ain't nobody finna touch her " . He posted it with the caption "and that's on having your drink spiked "  and the comments went nuts .

***

Its the day of Mattias graduation and honestly my heart is about to burst that's how proud I am .

Mattia looked gorgeous and honestly I was struggling to keep my hand off him with him looking like this :

I wore this :