One shot- Spicyhoney (Sickfic)

[A/N: FIRST PAPCEST STORY IN THIS BOOK! EGDE WILL BE LIKE THIS AND STRETCH WILL TALK like this, BECAUSE HE'S LAID-BACK AND NOT CONSTANTLY SCREAMING.]

Quick backstory: Three years.
That's how long Stretch and Edge have been dating. Their three-year anniversary was just a couple of weeks ago. And now Stretch, his brother Blue, and everyone in their universe, called Underswap, was free. They were finally free! The human, Chara (nicknamed Rose for their rosy cheeks) had freed them from the underground. After three runs, pacifist, neutral, and genocide, they had decided to free their friends and keep it that way. They promised not to reset, and nothing would change their mind. After about three weeks of being on the surface, Stretch decided to show Edge the wonders of the human world. This is what happened on that day and the aftermath of that visit.

"YOU GUYS GOT TO THE SURFACE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
"yeah. we finally did it. We've been here for about three weeks, and i was wondering..."
Now Edge was curious. His sockets widened as he gently shook his boyfriend.
"WHAT? WHAT?! TELL ME!"
"i was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me... on the surface."
"OH MY GOD, YES!! I'D LOVE TO!"
Stretch gave a smile. He didn't expect Edge to get so excited.
"so, is tomorrow at six good for you?"
"YEAH! SEE YOU THEN!"
"see ya then."
And with that, Stretch teleported away, leaving Edge to wonder what they would do tomorrow.
"OH SHIT! I GOTTA FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR!"
Edge ran upstairs to his room, trying to decide what looked good, still fit, and wouldn't attract too much attention from humans.

•Tem skip to the next day, cause of a lazy author and the number 8.•

Stretch knocked on the door, waiting patiently for Edge. He fiddled with his tie nervously, silently thanking Blue for helping him find a suit.

•He's wearing this and black dress shoes ^•

After a few minutes, Edge came to the door in his sharp ass suit.

He also had on a pair of red boots, like the ones he usually wore, only these stopped at his ankles and were about an inch high

"damn edge, you're sharp af"
"THE SAME COULD BE SAID ABOUT YOU. SO, WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE US?"
"you'll see. now, hold on to me."