One shot-Kustard (Ageplay)

Trigger warning: contains sanscest and ageplay

"come on, babe! i said i'm sorry!"
"no! leave me alone!"
Sans had just made the biggest mistake of his life: he had offended his boyfriend, Red. The two had been dating for around six months, and, about a month ago, Sans had discovered something about Red: he was a little. Red had been embarrassed at first, but quickly got over it when Sans offered to be Red's 'daddy'. He was... happy, to say the least. And today, he had been comfortable enough to wear his little clothes around Sans, which was just a t-shirt and a diaper. Sans couldn't resist the opportunity of nicknames. Padded pal, diapered dude, and BBF (best baby ever) were a few of the many Sans came up with. But the final straw was 'Full Loader'. At that, Red pushed Sans away, ran upstairs, and locked himself in the guest room. That had been 30 minutes ago. Sans had been trying to get Red to come out, but nothing was working.
"red, i'm sorry! please come out!"
"no! i said leave me alone, you meanie!"
Sans gave a sigh.
"i didn't mean to make you upset. i thought you were fine with it. if you wanted me to stop, you could've just said so. i would never hurt you or your feelings on purpose. i love you. you can come out when you're ready, i won't force ya."
Sans turned to leave, when the door opened. Red was standing there, sockets wide.
"you mean it?"
"yes, with all my being."
Red tackled Sans in a hug, crying into his shoulder. Sans rubbed the top of Red's skull in an effort to calm him down.
"hey, what's the matter?"
"i'm *hic* sorry. you're no *hic* not a meanie. you're the best boyfriend ever." Red said through sobs.
"no, that's you. anyways, you wanna watch a movie? i'll let you pick."
Red pulled out of the hug, nodding.
"well, come on. let's go look at your options, ok?"
Sans let Red downstairs by the hand, letting Red pick from the dozens of Disney movies. Red picked the newest addition to the collection: Frozen 2. The two skeletons cuddled together under a warm blanket, since it was cold, singing along to the songs (it was the sing-along edition). After the movie ended, Red, almost asleep, told Sans something.
"sans?"
"yeah?"
"you can call me best baby ever. i liked that one."
Sans smiled.
"if that's what you want, then sure thing."

•Tem skip, brought to you by a lazy author and the letter G•

Papyrus came home around three, to find his brother and Red passed out on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket, as Frozen 2 restarted itself for the third time. He gave a sigh, deciding to leave the movie on in case they woke up, and walked into the kitchen to start making dinner. He looked over at the sleeping couple and chuckled to himself.
"BROTHER, YOU KNOW HOW TO PICK THEM. AND YOU PICKED WELL."

[A/N: 510 words, not including this. What ships do you guys want to see next? If you have something specific, give me all the details in the comments. Peace out! (I'm pissed. There's no peace emoji!😤)]