Errink (Ageplay)

[A/N: Trigger warning: contains sanscest and ageplay. Ink's speech is normal, thoughts are italics, Error's speech is LiKe ThIs, and you know the rest.]

Error gave a sigh. He was currently hiding behind a tree, in an A.U he'd been in the middle of destroying, when Ink showed up. It was a bit odd that Ink was alone, but Error was happy that that was the case. One-on-one battles were always easier, and it also meant that there were less monsters around to notice Error's... problem. He'd had a stressful day: between hanging out with Nightmare and the gang, watching Undernovela, and stealing- I mean borrowing- some chocolate from Underfell (without being caught- he was a boss!), he was just about to give himself a much-needed regression break, when he felt that Ink had made another excessive A.U that he had to destroy. He'd quickly done so, and would have left for that break, when Ink showed up. Great. Ink had made a lot of A.Us recently, which meant more for Error to destroy, which meant more fights with The Star Sanses. All those fights, and the wounds that resulted from them (that he healed himself, FYI), stressed Error out. Five minutes, that was all he needed to fully regress and relieve his stress. But the multiverse hated him, and so here he was, in the middle of a fight with Ink, close to slipping into little space, and with a full bladder. Add to that the fact that his bladder was defective, only lasting a little over 30 minutes once filled before overflowing, and he'd come to the conclusion that: his life sucked dick sometimes. Error squirmed in his hiding place, wondering if he had enough time to just, go, to let it all out on the tree before Ink found him. Judging by the fact that Ink's voice was getting closer fast, he had a minute or two, as most.

"ShIt."  Error thought, cursing himself for not wearing a thicker diaper under his shorts. Stupid paranoia, making him wear just a pull-up instead so no one would find out.

"Oh Eerrror. Where arrre you?"

Ink called from maybe twenty feet away, making Error jump. He had leaked, and with the leak, he felt himself slip a little. The leak made his situation worse, tears pricking at his sockets.

"nO! i CaN't CrY! iF i CrY, i'Ll SlIp AnD iF i SlIp, I'lL-"

Footsteps. Could he always hear those? They were getting closer, Error's fear rising with each step Ink took.

"I know you're behind that tree, Error? I can hear your bones rattling! Are you that scared of me? Just a few more feet!"

Error could feel himself leak with each word Ink said.

"At ThIs RaTe, I'lL sOaK tHrOuGh ThE pUlL-uP!"

"Ten feet!"

The pull-up was soaked. Error knew he wasn't going to make it.

"Eight!"

He was slipping, shit! No, no, no, no, no.

"Four!"

He had slipped. His little mind wondered where he was. Was he lost? Now he was scared.

"Two! The anxiety's killing me!"

Error lost his hold. The already-soaked pull-up did nothing to stop the flood, and his shorts didn't last long. The snow around him turned black, like there had been an oil spill, and Error let out a whimper.

"Found you!" Ink yelled as he popped his head around the corner to find... a crying Error, on his knees in a smelly, black puddle. Huh?

"Error..? Are you-"

"i'M *hic* sCaReD!"

Error cried, looking up at Ink, sockets full of tears.

"w-WhO aRe YoU?"

"It's me, Ink. You know, worst enemy, protector of A.Us? ... Shorty? That's not important, what are you sitting in? It looks like oil, but it smells like..." Ink trailed off, lost in thought, as Error hung his head in shame and cried.

"Oh, I see what happened." Ink murmured, "You were so scared, you wet yourself, right?"

Error nodded, before grabbing for Ink, wanting comfort.

"But that doesn't explain the crying, does it? Cause the Error I know only cries when he's in severe pain."
Ink stopped when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked down to see Error, reaching for him, like a child. Oh. Was that it? While Ink thought, he didn't realize that Error needed comfort... until he burst into tears.

"Error, please, don't cry! What's wrong? What is it? Do you want- Ohh, you want me." Ink realized, crouching down so he could look Error in the sockets. Error immediately lunged for Ink, wrapping his arms around his neck. Ink blinked a few times, surprised and a little confused, before he picked the destroyer up (he's a lot stronger than he looks) and started rocking him, not caring that he was getting piss all over his clothes.

"Shh, shh, it's ok, it's ok, you're safe." He comforted, a hidden motherly instinct activating.

"I wonder.."

He grabbed his brush, Broomie, and used it to make a baby bottle, already full. He gave it to Error, wanting to see what he would do with it. He put the tip in his mouth and started drinking, making cute little cooing noises.

"Oh thank goodness, it worked!" Ink thought, letting out a sigh of relief. "Now, what do I do with him? I can't just leave him here, wet, scared, and alone.. I know! I'll take him to The Doodlesphere! The only other person who can come there is Dream, and he's great at keeping secrets!"

Satisfied with his plan, Ink used Brommie to paint a portal to The Doodlesphere and hopped in, taking Error with him.

[A/N: 918 words, not counting this. I might make a part two of this, if I'm bored. Also, I am now using a different phone, so if I mess up, that's why. Also also, anyone wanna listen to my problems? I'm lonely, love-wise and friends-wise, cause my school closed for two weeks, so, if anyone wants to listen to me rant about random shit, tell me via the comments, cause I have no other way to communicate with you guys. I wrote this without listening to music for inspiration, are you proud of me? Ok, bye!]