Mine (Dustberry)

[Trigger warning: stalking, blood, creepy stalking shit, cursing. Speech time! Dust, BLUE, Ink, and Dream. Enjoy!]

BLUE'S POV

So... I think I found the Bad Sanses mansion. I don't know how, but I'm here, it's the middle of the night, and I'm sneaking around. I'm trying to find their leader Nightmare's room, but it's dark, and I'm too afraid to use magic to help me see, so all the doors look the same. I come to a door at the end of the hall, the light's on, and it's open a crack. I peek through, to see someone asleep, but they're not facing me. I step into the room, wanting to know who it was. Not Nightmare, the blob on the bed was too small, accounting his tentacles, nor was it Error; there weren't any strings hanging from the ceiling. I walked closer to the bed, DETERMINED to see who it was. He turned over to face me, and I was breathless. He was beautiful. I could tell that it was Dust, who I've fought countless times before, but I've never gotten a good look at his face until now. His smile seemed more relaxed, and I'd be lying if I didn't think that he was cute... he wasn't wearing a shirt, revealing his ribcage, covered in scars where the bone had been broken. It made him look.. sexy. I fell in love, forgetting what I'd been doing. I gave him a light kiss on the top of his skull before I left. I snuck out of the mansion, leaving signs like sticks stuck into the ground and stacked rocks, so I could find my way back later. I wasn't going to spy or anything, just watch over him while he slept. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Dust's POV

These past few weeks, The Star Sanses have been getting stronger. Wonder what motivated them. The little one though, Blue, is a bit.. strange. I like strange as much as the next guy but he takes it to another level. The other night, I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling like something- or someone- was watching me over my shoulder. I searched my entire room twice, and all I found was a small box with a note that read: 'For my senpai. Love, your guardian angel'. Inside the box were pictures of me, cooking, eating, hanging out, even sleeping. The last one was of me sitting in my bed looking right at the camera, confused, dated ten minutes ago, and had 'always watching over you' written on it. I remembered someone telling me that if you wake up in the middle of the night and you don't know why, someone's probably watching you sleep. It creeped me out a little, but I also appreciated that someone cared that much about me.

I hid the box in the back of my closet, and ever since then, my 'guardian angel' has been leaving me gifts.

A new jacket after Dream tore mine in a fight, new shorts because, and this is what the note attached said, 'my stupid friend got paint on your old ones'.

I'm positive that my angel is Blue, and I have prove. He never fights me. He used to, but ever since the hidden box, he'd rather fight anyone else.

I've caught him staring at me, making hearts with his hands at me, even winking at me once. I don't know what changed his mind about me, but I don't mind. He is cute.

And now, the most solid piece of evidence: we were fighting today and I decide to gang up on Dream with Killer. Even though I'm stronger than Killer, Blue went after him instead. And when Dream almost broke my ribcage with a roundhouse kick, Blue started arguing with him, saying that 'DUST IS MINE! and 'DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!'. Blue wasn't ever fighting me! I'm going to talk to the gang about it, cause I don't know if I should play along.

BLUE'S POV

Dream almost broke my senpai's ribcage today. If he ever tries to pull a stunt like that again, I'll break him. I'm wondering if Senpai has figured out that I'm his guardian angel. He's smart, so he probably already knows. I want to be with him, hear him say 'I love you', feel his strong arms around my waist, kiss his beautiful face. I'm so busy daydreaming about it, that I don't notice Dream and Ink walking over.