Crap + update

So, we had a barbecue today, and everyone used the hamburger buns I was using to make peanut butter sandwiches with. I am using hot dog buns for peanut butter.

There's your prove

There's your prove. If you wanna know what I used before hamburger buns, it was plain bagels.

Now, for something you guys actually care about! Remember the kidnapped story earlier in this book? I'm making a part three! I'm also working on another story called 'Error One-shots'. You can check it out if you want.

Thank you all 700+ people who read this thing! If this book gets to 1000 by the end of the month, I'll rewrite the first three stories (which I think aren't the best they could be), so be sure to tell any friends (online friends or not) who might like this stuff to give it a read!

Also, Hbplays1214 asked me what other fandoms I'm in. Here you go!

My Hero Academia, Death Note, Black Butler, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Attack on Titan, and Castlevania (probably spelt that last one wrong).

If you guys wanna ask me questions, go right ahead! I'm usually awake until 3 am, so I don't mind if you ask in the middle of the night. Chances are, I'm already awake! And if you follow me, I'll follow you back!

Went on a bit of a tangent there... oops! I hope you guys have a great day/night and stay safe! Bye!