Kidnapped II

"Shh, shh. I don't trust you to wander around with this. You could make a mess."

I reasoned, feeding him the bottle. He didn't fight that much, just a whine before accepting it. I went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Ok, time for me to tell you the rules. Are you listening?"

He nodded.

"Good, cause I'm not going to repeat myself."

———————————————————

Oscar's POV

"Rule one: no cursing or rude gestures.
Rule two: you are to call me 'daddy' from now on.
Rule three: you get three strikes, three chances before a punishment is enforced.
Rule four: no talking back.
Rule five: if you need the bathroom, use the diaper, that's what it's for.
Rule six: eat and drink what is given to you.
Rule seven: if we ever have visitors, you are to use your manners.
Rule eight: no wandering the house at night, you could get hurt.
And finally, Rule nine: please, don't be a brat. I don't want to have to discipline you, but I will if I have to. Any questions?"

He had finished the mustard bottle by this point, pushing it away from him so he could talk.

"why do I have to use a diaper? i'm not a baby. and how would I get hurt wandering around the house at night?"

"A two-fer. First off, it's for your own good. You can't always make it, so better safe than sorry. And second, we have stairs that you can fall down. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. Do you understand?"

He thought for a second then nodded.

"Good! Now that you've been feed, what do you wanna do? We can play, watch T.V., take a nap, cook lunch for later."

"i wanna... watch t.v."

"Good choice."

I grabbed the remote and cut on the T.V., opened Netflix and went to the kids profile I had made beforehand. I started scrolling through the movies, until I found two options: The Last Kids On Earth and a Pokèmon movie about something called Hoopa.

"Which one do you wanna watch first?"

"last kids on earth."

"Ok, whatever you want, baby."

We watched both movies, Red enjoying them, especially the child-ish jokes in the first movie. After the Pokèmon movie ended, I asked him what he thought about them.

"they was funny. huh?"

The serum was working.

"Oh were they? What do you wanna do now?"

I asked him, ignoring his speech problem.

"play."

"Ah, excellent choice, my prince."

I said, picking him up and carrying him upstairs. I put him down in his room and went over to the toy bin, gesturing for him to come here. I opened it, watching his face light up. He started digging in the bin, looking for something to play with. He gave a gasp as he pulled out a bunny doll wearing a pink dress, with light brown fur and dark eyes.

"looks like the one from when I was little." He looked up at me, confusion and awe on his face, as he asked me; "how did you know?"

"Simple. I saw you pull it out of a hidden compartment in your dresser and hold it for a bit. I knew that it was probably important to you, so I made this one for you, dress and all."