Kidnapped

[Trigger warning: kidnapping (obviously), ageplay, stalking. Speech time! Mystery man (not spoiling it for you) and red. Enjoy!]

Red's POV

I was walking around the park, enjoying nature. Frisk had freed us about a month ago, and monsters were getting used to humans and vice versa. I'm not due back home for a few hours, so I decided to go to the park, have some alone time. I stopped by a playground and watched as human and monster kids played together. Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime. I wonder what it's like, being a kid, not knowing about the horrible things happening in the world. They say ignorance is bliss, but it's not. Sure, it's great thinking you can't get hurt, until you do. I catch some of the moms looking at me and keep walking, knowing that they won't hesitate to cuss me out if they think I have bad intentions. I reach my spot: a small cliff, overlooking a field with deer grazing down below, outlined by the setting sun. I put on my headphones and start listening to music, putting my hood on. I don't even notice the human until they tapped me on the shoulder.

???'s POV

There he is. My senpai. I've been following him for a few weeks, ever since I saw him on T.V., accompanying Frisk, the monster ambassador to discuss a peace treaty between monsters and humans. I know almost everything about him, and he's never caught me spying on him. Now's my chance. I pull out a rag doused on chloroform and hide it in my sleeve, before walking up to him and tapping his shoulder. He takes off his hood, takes off the headphones he was wearing underneath, and turns his head to face me.

"what?"

His voice. I've heard it so many times, but it still hypnotizes me every time.

"Oh, can I sit next to you? I'm Jacob, and I want to watch the sun set, and I didn't want to startle you by not asking."

He shrugs, patting the grass next to him.

"go right ahead, jacob."

I quickly sit down, butterflies in my stomach because we're so close, we're practically touching! As we watch the sun set, he lays his head on my shoulder. I quietly pulled out the rag and covered his always smiling mouth and cute little upside-down heart of a nose with it. He's deliberately trying to not breath in, but he had exhaled right before this. He's probably been kidnapped before, which is why he's not breathing. I wonder why he needs to breath and how, since he doesn't have lungs. Probably the same thing that's keeping him alive: magic. I wait a few minutes to give the chloroform time to kick in, before picking him up like a baby, walking back onto the path to the exit. A woman near the playground stops me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just taking him home. He worked too hard, is all."

"Oh. That's so sweet of you. Are you too friends?"

"Well, yes, but I like him more than that. I don't know if he likes me back, thought."

"Aww. Well, have a good night, and I hope things work out with you two."

"Thanks! You have a good night too!"

I keep walking to my car, opening the back seat and putting him into the carseat. Perfect fit. Good. I want my baby to be comfortable. I get in the car and start driving home. I can only hope that senpai likes it, because he's going to stay with me.

Forever.

Red's POV

I sit up and look around my ro- wait. This isn't my room. The room is painted a dark pink, with stars painted on the ceiling. I notice the wooden bars in front of me. What the hell? I can see a bed, a chest with the word 'TOYS' painted on it in all caps, a closet, and something that looks like a changing table for babies, but it's big enough for me to fit on it. I shift a little, feeling uncomfortable, and hear a crinkle. I look down at what I'm wearing. Instead of my usual red sweater and shorts, I'm wearing a onesie. A onesie. It's a light pink, with 'DADDY'S LITTLE BOY' written on it in a dark red. My crotch looks unusually big, so I poke it, getting the crinkling sound again. I'm wearing a diaper. I'm going to kill someone. I look around the room again and see something move in the corner of my socket. I look to see it's a camera, turning to face me. I glare at it as I flip it off, hoping whoever did this could see. Not two minutes later, the door opens, showing me a human. It's a guy, wearing a t-shirt that says 'Best Dad Ever' and skinny jeans. He had a good tan and some muscles, curly light brown hair, and pale blue eyes. He gives me a smile and walks over, standing over the crib I'm in.