Dreamcest (Child-isation)

[Trigger warning: violence is mentioned. This is not sexual, but fluff. Isn't that great? Speech time! Nightmare Dream Killer Dust eRrOr Cross and Horror. There, now enjoy!]

It was a normal day at Nightmare's mansion. Cross was arguing with Error, accusing him of stealing some of his chocolate, Horror eating some foreign peice of meat, and Killer and Dust were placing bets on who would win the fight: normal, for the mansion, anyways. Where is Nightmare, you might ask?

In his room, hiding from the chaos.

Obviously.

He knew that the others could separate Error and Cross if the fight turned physical, which was a possibility, so he wasn't needed downstairs. He had a headache, and was waiting for the Advil he'd taken earlier's drowsiness side effect to kick in, when he felt a strong positive aura. He sat up in surprise. It felt like Dream, his twin brother and member of The Star Sanses, his worst enemy. He then noticed that the arguing had stopped. He went downstairs to see what had happened. He found that Cross had forgiven Error, and Dust and Killer were grumbling to themselves as they each gave Horror 5g.

"What happened? I thought we'd have to replace the furniture once it got physical."

"I don't know, but it cost me 5g."

"Can't you feel it? That... positivity?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I do feel kinda warm and fuzzy inside. Weird."

Nightmare gave an agitated sigh. 'Stupid  minions.' He thought to himself as he told them, loud enough for everyone to hear: "That's Dream's aura, idiots. If we can feel it, then he's close by. And where he is, Ink and Blue are too."

"Oh shit." Was all Killer said before there was a frantic knock at the door, making about half the room jump. Cross broke the silence.

"What the hell was that? I thought this house looked abandoned from the outside. I got it."

Before anyone else could tell him otherwise, Cross opened the door. Standing on the other side was Dream, except he looked different. He was shorter, now about the height of a toddler, and his clothes had changed. He was wearing overalls over a yellow long-sleeved shirt with yellow Converses. He looked exhausted, like he'd just run a marathon on three hours of sleep, and his overalls were covered in paint, which they all recognized as Ink's paint attacks. They were all thinking the same thing:

'What the hell happened to him? How did he get here? Why is he like 8?'

Dream looked inside the house and his eyes locked onto Nightmare. He rushed forward, too fast for the others to react, and tackled his brother in a hug. He managed to whisper one word before passing out in Nightmare's arms:

"Brother..."

Time skip, cause I'm lazy•

Dream was now lying on the couch, still asleep, while the others were upstairs in Nightmare's room, trying to figure out what to do with him.

"I say that he stays. He's just a kid now, and it's clear that Ink was trying to do something to him."

"You just want him to stay because you like cute things. We don't know if his mental state is that if a child or not. What if Ink just painted his clothes to make it look like he was attacked and running away when, in reality, he's just here to spy on us?"