Cherryberry (Bondage)

•Trigger warning: contains sanscest and bondage. Red's speech looks like this and Blue's is ALL CAPS.•

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY WITH DOING THIS? IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, WE CAN STOP-"
"nah, it's ok. if you're happy, i'm happy."
"YOU REMEMBER THE SAFE WORD, RIGHT?"
"yeah, it's... purple, right?"

Blue nodded, happy that Red hadn't forgotten the safe word like he thought he would. He was also happy that Red was trying Blue's weird kink: bondage. Specifically, he enjoyed slowly tightening the ropes as the fun progressed. The day that Red decided to try it was the day that Blue knew that he had the best boyfriend in the world. Red was currently sitting on the bed, arms tied behind his back with a piece of rope, his legs tied up so that they was wide open, his echo-body summoned and his shorts discarded on the floor. They were tight enough that Red moving wouldn't undo them, but Blue was holding the slack in one hand, ready to tighten them at any moment. If Red was uncomfortable, all he had to say was purple, their agreed-on safe word, and Blue would try to make him comfortable again. So far, he seemed fine with it. Blue climbed onto the bed, slowly crawling over to Red. He stopped right in front of him, and licked his teeth, looking his exposed boyfriend over, before saying: "I WAS GETTING A BIT HUNGRY, AND THEN, A SNACK APPEARS! WELL, I MIGHT AS WELL DIG IN."

Blue leaned down, getting almost eye level with Red's cock. It was a deep red, like the rest of his magic, a bit longer than Blue thought it would be, about six inches, plump and pulsing. He decided to try something: he licked it. Red let out a moan, the action sending shivers down his spine. Blue kept licking for about five seconds, before moving on. He took Red's tip in his mouth, sucking lightly, loving the moans that came from his lover. He went a bit further, pulling the rope as he did. Red let out a small sigh and Blue stopped.

"AM I URTING YOU?"
He asked, a bit slurred from Red's cock in his mouth. Red shook his head, letting out a moan as Blue let out a sigh of relief.

"K-keep going. The rope feels great."
Was he... liking this? Blue felt his magic come to life, Red's enjoyment turning him on. He smirked, pulling the rope a bit tighter, loving the moan he received from Red. He quickly moved on, now deep-throating Red, pulling the rope rapped around Red's wrists. And Red loved it.

"more."

Blue looked at him, taking Red's cock out of his mouth as he asked:
"MORE WHAT?"
"keep p-pulling."
"BUT IT MAY LEAVE A MARK."
"i don't care. m-mark me as yours. let the world know that i'm your bitch."
"WELL, IF YOU INSIST~"

Blue sat up and leaned over, attacking a sensitive part of Red's neck, biting and sucking, pulling the rope and grinding Red's boner with his own at the same time. Red's moans and pleads of "more" and "faster" filled the air. Blue continued this pleasurable assault on Red's body for about five minutes, pulling away to see the marks he'd made. The rope around his wrists would definitely bruise, and he had left a pretty big hickey on Red's neck. Perfect.

"wh-why'd ya st-op?"
"CAN'T AN ARTIST ADMIRE HIS MASTERPIECE? DON'T WORRY, I'M NOT DONE YET."

Blue wrapped some of the slack rope around Red's torso, giving it a sharp tug to see Red's reaction. The moan he received told him this idea was good. He kissed Red, an aggressive one, pulling at the rope around Red's torso as hard as he could. Red moaned into the kiss, giving Blue the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into Red's mouth, not caring that his razor-sharp teeth were cutting his tongue as he did so. He was pretty sure the taste of blood turned Red on anyways. After a minute, Blue pulled away, sliding out of Red's lap and went back to sucking. Red's moans of pleasure filled the air as Blue deep-throated him, still pulling on the ropes wrapped around his arms and torso. After about ten minutes, Red managed to say: "i-i'm gonna-"

He was cut off by Blue pulling the ropes so hard, then almost snapped, Red's arms bleeding. Red let out a shaky moan as he came into Blue's mouth. He was shocked at the taste: strawberry and cherry mixed together in the sweetest thing Blue had ever tasted in his life. He eagerly swallowed it all, before looking up at Red's face. He was sweating like he'd just run a marathon, ecto-tongue hanging out, panting like a dog in the summer heat.
"BEAUTIFUL." Blue thought to himself, sitting up and looking over Red's body. He dropped the rope when he saw Red's bleeding arms.

"OH NO, I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU-"
"sweetheart *pant*, it's fine. remember, i *pant* didn't say the safe word, which means..."
"YOU LIKED IT, HUH? WELL, WE SHOULD CLEAN UP. OUR BROTHERS WILL BE HOME SOON, AND YOU DON'T WANT EDGE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS, DO YOU?"

Red shook his head and sighed.

"that was fun, blue. we should do this more often."
"MAYBE, IF YOU'RE GOOD. NOW, HELP ME CLEAN THIS MESS PLEASE!"
"can't. you gotta untie me first."
"OH, RIGHT! SORRY."

[A/N: 903 words, not counting this. Did I do good? I wrote like half of it at 2 in the morning, so there might be some flaws. If you want, check out my other account, GenesisRay9 . I can't get into it at the moment, but if you wanna request anything there, I'll let you know if I can do it ASAP. And if you haven't, and are curious, check out my other book 'Error and the brats'. It's not finished yet, but if you have any suggestions on future chapters, tell me. Same goes for this book and my other account. Ok, bye!👋. Also, I love this emoji:🤤. There's only one reason to use this, tbh.]