Natsu - Telling the Group pt. 2

"I'm pregnant," she whispered. I knew that Gajeel and the little blue-haired girl had heard her as they stiffened.

"She's pregnant?" Gajeel said under his breath so only I could hear. I simply nodded.

"Yours?" He asked once again under his breath.

"Yes," I replied the same way. Lucy's breaths were slowing and calming. She was exhausted, I don't know how long she's been up now.

"How long?"

"It feels like forever ago. I think it was about five weeks ago? it was the night she was heading back from a meeting with my brother and she stopped in the old clearing that we would always hang out in before our families tore us apart." I said with venom in my voice when I said brother.

"You better take care of her," he said in a normal voice.

"Don't worry, I will."

"What are you guys talking about?" Gray said a bit loud.

"Shhh! Lucy's sleeping!" I hissed at him.

"Fine but what are you guys talking about?"

"Lucy's pregnant with my child."

Small snores came from the small blonde in my lap. I looked up to Erza.

"How long has it been since she's gotten a full nights rest?" I asked her.

"Ever since she got the 'message' about the incoming invasion from your side of the planet. I assume that was you?"

"Yes, it was. Or more like she listened in on a conversation with my brother. I should take her to bed, where is her room?" I asked the room.

"I'll show you the way. I suggest you stay for the night as well, it seems she's more at peace when you're here." Erza replied once again.

We walked down one of the many hallways of the massive castle. I was carrying Lucy bridle-style until we reached her room. Erza opened the door and turned the lights on for me as I walked over to Lucy's bed and set her down. The room was surprisingly plain. White walls, beautiful dark wood floors, plain light wood furniture. The only splotch of color was from Lucy's bed, with the pink covers. I got into the bed next to her and covered us with the comforter. She curled into my chest and I placed my hand in the middle of her back, my other hand stroked her hair slowly. I fell asleep soon after.

I love you Lucy.